Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Corruption for wood elves

MioWaveMioWave Registered Users Posts: 29
Now that the Wood Elves DLC is announced i was wondering; a fundamental problem was that they couldn´t really hold lots of territory

So my idea is a "Forest corruption" or "Wild groth" corruption for the Wood elves

For every 2 percent of corruption you get a 1 percent Movementbuff and the non Wood Elves factions loose 1 Percent.
This enables you to hold your regions better and to react with less forces by marching them to problem areas.

Also a a side note i would give this also to the Beastmen, because
1. They alway have to hide in highter difficulties
2. Why do they have a corruption which destorys forests if the are, by lore, a race which mostly lives in Forests.
This would be nice especially if they wil be able to "hold" ruins (after a rework)

Comments

• AldernutAldernut Registered Users Posts: 87
    I've wanted something like this for a long time. Especially so, that it involves actual terrain changes.

Greenify that map! Grow forests everywhere, expand Athel Loren. Turn the deserts into lush, primordial jungles.
    Please implement:

Amazons
    Araby - Fatandira
    Beastmen - Beastwoman Lord & clan of Beastwomen
    Chaos - Valkia the Bloody & Dechala the Denied One & The Masque of Slaanesh
    Dwarfs - Queen Helgar Longplaits
    Dark Elves - Anethra Helbane, the ruler of the city of Clar Karond
    High Elves - Eldyra, the Princess of the Kingdom of Tiranoc
    Wood Elves - Naieth the Prophetess & Ariel as a Lord
    Empire
    - Elspeth von Draken, Dark Lady of Nuln and the Magisterix of the Amethyst Order
    - Emmanuelle von Liebwitz, Elector Countess of the Grand Barony of Wissenland
    Kislev - Tzarina Katarin Bokha, the Ice Queen of Kislev & Baba Yaga
    Lahmians - Neferata & Ulrika Magdova Straghov
    Norsca - a woman Jarl & valkyries of Skeggi & fimir Meargh
    Skaven - Clan Sniek
    Tilea - Lucrezzia Belladonna

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file