Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Crashed to desktop during AI turn

handfrenzinghandfrenzing Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 11
Hi, I am here to report a bug. In my legendary campaign when playing Sun Ce, it keeps crashing whenever I was trying to end turn or make a quick deal with other faction. I also couldn't negotiate with any factions other than Gongsun Du. I tried all the ways available online and it doesn't work. Please do let me know if i need to upload any game files.

I will be very grateful if the production team help me to solve this because i have been playing this campaign for many hours. :'(:'(:'(

Thank you.

Comments

• eklee31eklee31 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Is your issue solved? I have the same issue as well
  • regnagleppodregnagleppod Registered Users Posts: 1
    I just want to echo that I have the same issue happened twice in both Caocao and Sun Ce's campaigns at year 198 for the world of betrayal dlc. Never had this happened in other starting timeline. But luckily they were in early turns and I don't want to go through the hassle of submitting all those logs.