Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Click on Stag Knights...

2»

Comments

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,534
    Theo91 said:

I don’t see the problem here. Ultimately I was expecting elves riding different mounts or holding different weapons because that’s all there really is for WEs... but the mount looks awesome and I love the animations

The problem is that a new unit is reusing old voice lines while they have their own name and there is no 'wild rider' in it. New voice lines increase flavour and help the world building.

Also that's not really all there is for WE. They could have also gotten:

1. Spites - It's a shame they are not in the LP considering the Sisters focus on air units
    2. Naiads
    3. Laith-Kourn
    4. Meadow Chariot
    5. Different types of animals
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 23,621
    They are Wild Riders though....
    The forum Administrator responsible for is CA_Grace
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 17,783

Theo91 said:

I don’t see the problem here. Ultimately I was expecting elves riding different mounts or holding different weapons because that’s all there really is for WEs... but the mount looks awesome and I love the animations

The problem is that a new unit is reusing old voice lines while they have their own name and there is no 'wild rider' in it. New voice lines increase flavour and help the world building.

1. Spites - It's a shame they are not in the LP considering the Sisters focus on air units
    2. Naiads
    3. Laith-Kourn
    4. Meadow Chariot
    Would you prefer those units instead of Ariel?

They are Wild Riders though....

It matters not whether they are Wild Riders or Tame Riders, this specific group calls themselves 'Great Stag Knight'. Even RoRs have speak their unit names.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• goremandgoremand Registered Users Posts: 143
    Voice work is lacking in W&P and this one, because it's the one thing you can't get done while working from home.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 23,621
    goremand said:

Voice work is lacking in W&P and this one, because it's the one thing you can't get done while working from home.

Unless you have a specific studio for it.

So given they are WR it's understandable they went this way. It was that or low quality lines.
    The forum Administrator responsible for is CA_Grace
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 3,811

Bonutz said:

They're wild riders. They just have bigger mounts. It's fine.

Just because they're riding a bigger deer doesn't mean they aren't Wild Riders anymore

They are Great Stag Knights and that's how they should announce themselves when one clicks on them.
    Tbh i never liked this announcement stuff. I know what i'm clicking on.
  • MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 606
    You know what I dislike about the WE voicelines? That 'forever loyal' and 'for Athel Loren' have exactly the same cadence. I don't know why, but it irks me to no end.
  • BitsToByteOnBitsToByteOn Registered Users Posts: 127
    I don't mind, so long as Orion buffs them with his traits.
  • ReidyReidy Registered Users Posts: 12
    anyone else remember the days when games came out...............and that was it?
    ArneSo said:

Theo91 said:

2. Naiads
    3. Laith-Kourn
    4. Meadow Chariot
    No, but I would gladly pay for them with Ghoritch.

Bonutz said:

Just because they're riding a bigger deer doesn't mean they aren't Wild Riders anymore

They are Great Stag Knights and that's how they should announce themselves when one clicks on them.
    Flavour is all.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 17,783

ArneSo said:

Theo91 said:

2. Naiads
    3. Laith-Kourn
    4. Meadow Chariot

Bonutz said:

Flavour is all.
    Haha no Ghoritch is amazing
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Theo91 said:

2. Naiads
    3. Laith-Kourn
    4. Meadow Chariot

Bonutz said:

Flavour is all.
    Haha no Ghoritch is amazing
    And so he would make an amazing payment for the WE goodies!
    animacja-sygn-3.gif