Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Poor Bleak Holds in Mortal Empire

BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 422
Now in Mortal Empire, Bleak Holds starting war with three major factions: Sister of Twilight, Nargarthy, and Exiles of Nehek, wonder how long Bleak Holds going to last

Another reason why we should have large complete Naggaroth, not only just lustria or Southland

Comments

  • Otters007Otters007 Registered Users Posts: 1,168
    Don't mind things getting harder/more interesting for Dark Elves in Naggaroth. But for balance, High Elves need to have more of a challenge in Ulthuan.

    More Greenskins and Dark Elves etc would be good. Perhaps even a Norscan faction.
  • LevicariumLevicarium Registered Users Posts: 490
    Blaced said:

    Now in Mortal Empire, Bleak Holds starting war with three major factions: Sister of Twilight, Nargarthy, and Exiles of Nehek, wonder how long Bleak Holds going to last

    Another reason why we should have large complete Naggaroth, not only just lustria or Southland

    This will make Morathi's life harder as well, as Alith Amar will quickly turn to her
  • DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 1,913
    Otters007 said:

    Don't mind things getting harder/more interesting for Dark Elves in Naggaroth. But for balance, High Elves need to have more of a challenge in Ulthuan.

    More Greenskins and Dark Elves etc would be good. Perhaps even a Norscan faction.

    How about Tullaris Dreadbringer, or if Grom survived past turn 10
    Nagash will rule again!

    Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind & the Hobgoblin Khanate!
  • sykallsykall Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,026

    Otters007 said:

    Don't mind things getting harder/more interesting for Dark Elves in Naggaroth. But for balance, High Elves need to have more of a challenge in Ulthuan.

    More Greenskins and Dark Elves etc would be good. Perhaps even a Norscan faction.

    How about Tullaris Dreadbringer, or if Grom survived past turn 10
    Both would indeed be fitting choices
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 422
    High elf problem is they are more united, and they will soon military ally each other and start invading Nagarroth, I suggest more norsca raiders and the entire Nagarroth land
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 422
    Otters007 said:

    Don't mind things getting harder/more interesting for Dark Elves in Naggaroth. But for balance, High Elves need to have more of a challenge in Ulthuan.

    More Greenskins and Dark Elves etc would be good. Perhaps even a Norscan faction.

    I'm saying that a minor faction shouldn't start war with three major factions, like if you play one major faction, and the last city in the province you want to occupy already occupied by another major faction
  • 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 407
    I play mainly Morathi (because I'm a heretic) from the DE (one of my favorite races in WH2 the other is Skaven) so .... uhh I have enough enemys there - Alith anar and the others now the WE too ... and even worse if they both ally with the tomb king there. but let's wait and see how they play (does the AI ally or fight with earch other)

    Could atleast Morahi capital be 10 slots...

    Sidenote:

    I would love to play Malus but I don't like his mechanics while with Morathi you can confederate him and get him possessed without the drawbacks.
  • Jman5Jman5 Registered Users Posts: 1,151
    Don't forget, one of the Beastmen factions (Shadowgor Warherd) and Tiranoc start at war with Bleak Holds too! God, no wonder that faction gets wiped off the map so quickly.
  • MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 1,749
    1v0 said:

    I play mainly Morathi (because I'm a heretic) from the DE (one of my favorite races in WH2 the other is Skaven) so .... uhh I have enough enemys there - Alith anar and the others now the WE too ... and even worse if they both ally with the tomb king there. but let's wait and see how they play (does the AI ally or fight with earch other)

    Could atleast Morahi capital be 10 slots...

    Sidenote:

    I would love to play Malus but I don't like his mechanics while with Morathi you can confederate him and get him possessed without the drawbacks.
    I think it's quite possible you can befriend the sisters as Morathi.
    Their campaign allows them to potentially pick sides between her and the greenskins apparently. Don't see why you'd have to be at war with them.
  • Phoenix99Phoenix99 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,061
    Well their fate seems to look bleak indeed
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 422
    So we need an entire map in warhammer 3 mortal empire, so sister can fight greenskins, etc, like vortex
  • Artjuh90Artjuh90 Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    1v0 said:

    I play mainly Morathi (because I'm a heretic) from the DE (one of my favorite races in WH2 the other is Skaven) so .... uhh I have enough enemys there - Alith anar and the others now the WE too ... and even worse if they both ally with the tomb king there. but let's wait and see how they play (does the AI ally or fight with earch other)

    Could atleast Morahi capital be 10 slots...

    Sidenote:

    I would love to play Malus but I don't like his mechanics while with Morathi you can confederate him and get him possessed without the drawbacks.
    Nah morthi's settlement should not be a 10 stack. look at other factions and see why, teclis has a 8 stack, kroq-gar has a 8 stack, queek same thing. why should DE be different?
  • nexusno9nexusno9 Registered Users Posts: 105
    Naggarond is getting a bit crowded, and it could still use a Beastman LL for diversity. High Elves' dominance of Ulthuan's been a problem for years now, especially on Vortex. Grom was a start in the right direction, but he needs help over there!

    Still amazed that while eastern Lustria is packed on ME, there's still no one in the western section.
Sign In or Register to comment.