Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Last DLC for TWW2 idea => Karond Kar (Dark Elves) vs The Kingdom of Strigos (Vampire Counts)

BiesBies Junior MemberSwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,031
Based on Shadows Over Albion, mechanics based around Ogham Stones

DLC characters: Beastlord Rakarth send by Malekith to the Albion vs Ushoran (?) or other Strigoi Ghoul King

FLC hero (+ new unit) => Dark Emissary (can summon Fenbeast) and feral Fenbeast
FLC only available trough recruitment on Albion (Dark Emissary and feral Fenbeast) or trough special event around the world (Dark Emissary)
Available only for factions: dark elves, chaos warriors, norsca, drycha, skaven, beastmen, greenskins.

The Kingdom of Strigos units (example):

Strigany Mystics (human followers)
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Strigany

Karond Kar units (example):

The Manticores' riders – the Dark Elf Manticore Lords
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Elf_Manticore_Lord

also only campaign locked units for Rakarth:

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Comments

• saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 17,446
    edited November 2020
    Dark emissary is a dow unit same as fen beast. If they go to any other race i hope they go to Norsca.

Since they serve belkor

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• afverrallafverrall Registered Users Posts: 775
    I think you mean Clar Karond but other than good thoughts
  • DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 3,068
    I love the Albion stuff, still not sure about Rakarth though
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh & the Hobgoblin Khanate!
  • BadalooBadaloo Registered Users Posts: 10
    Good idea, lets hope it isn't skaven again, i don't want to see anymore skaven for the rest of the trlogy, and i hope that CA has seen how much people on the forums and reddit dislike them .
  • Rasmus242Rasmus242 Registered Users Posts: 671
    Badaloo said:

Good idea, lets hope it isn't skaven again, i don't want to see anymore skaven for the rest of the trlogy, and i hope that CA has seen how much people on the forums and reddit dislike them .

Skaven is the most popular and liked faction in the game based on the polls. The reason people are angry at Skaven is because they've gotten a lot of content and pretty much all of it has been really good to the point people talk about a "skaven curse" where the opposite LL gets shafted or straight up conspiracies that CA has the hots for skaven and puts all their focus on them while neglecting the others.

But hey, maybe there's some people that actually have started to hate them because of this? I know it's been a bit toxic as skaven has tons of fans who just want more and more and the other side of the community gets stressed out by their gluttony.

Personally I'm a big skaven fanboy but frankly I think they only need 1 more lord pack with Thanquol (which we know is coming) and to add stormvermin and verminlords.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,870
    No Beastmen, no mercy. Which Chaos god would you prefer being sacrificed to?
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,031
    Crossil said:

No Beastmen, no mercy. Which Chaos god would you prefer being sacrificed to?

Slaanesh por favor

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,031
    afverrall said:

I think you mean Clar Karond but other than good thoughts

He is from Karond Kar but Clar Karond works also :)

• Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,340
    Isn't Fellheart the ruler of Karond Kar?

Or am I stupid?
    MarcusLivius: You are indeed a lord of entitlement.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 14,285

Or am I stupid?

Could be wrong but IIRC Lokhir isn't the ruler of Karond Kar.

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,870

Or am I stupid?

He's just a renown corsair.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • starcreator1012starcreator1012 Registered Users Posts: 243
    yes **** please just yes
  • ALHDONALHDON EstaliaRegistered Users Posts: 574
    Badaloo said:

thanquol confirmed for game 3
    Warhammer 3 = Pogu Content
  • AexraelAexrael Registered Users Posts: 62
    With Ushoran it could be interesting to see the Strigany people being introduced. The descendants of the human tribes that used to co-exist with the vampires in the Bad Lands, worshipping their vampire overlords.

They are even mentioned in the infamous supplement Sigmar's Blood that was the basis for the Grim and the Grave DLC. And they were featured in the 6th edition army book for bloodline specific armies.

Ushoran leans more towards an ambushing/underway campaign, a mixture of Skaven Eshin/Vampire counts playstyle, striking out from the shadows at weaker targets with his ghoul host and human worshippers.
  • starcreator1012starcreator1012 Registered Users Posts: 243
    Aexrael said:

With Ushoran it could be interesting to see the Strigany people being introduced. The descendants of the human tribes that used to co-exist with the vampires in the Bad Lands, worshipping their vampire overlords.

They are even mentioned in the infamous supplement Sigmar's Blood that was the basis for the Grim and the Grave DLC. And they were featured in the 6th edition army book for bloodline specific armies.

Ushoran leans more towards an ambushing/underway campaign, a mixture of Skaven Eshin/Vampire counts playstyle, striking out from the shadows at weaker targets with his ghoul host and human worshippers.

wait just a question is ushoran from AoS the same from fantasy