Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssueBug/Possible oversight for Coeddil

Karl_FranzIIKarl_FranzII Registered Users Posts: 9
edited December 2020 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
reposted from general discussion.
After finishing the quest for Drycha to get Coeddil, I got into a tough battle and lost him and thats it, perma death for a quest hero, additionally he does not have any "immortality trait" in his skill tree

Now for going through the effort of raiding Parravaron and Middleland and two quest battles for a unique hero that can die with no immortality trait by default and no immortality trait in his skill tree seems a bit of a waste
It really is a loss and a time waste for this. I hope this can be addressed because drycha is a fun lord to play and coeddil is a powerful hero, but when the Ai spams heros to assassinate him and hes gone forever, it seems a bit of a waste.

hehe skill "tree"
Post edited by CHARLOTTEB_CA on

Comments

• Xerxes52Xerxes52 Registered Users Posts: 807
    I know the solution to this bug. Coeddil is missing the "wh2_dlc11_enable_immortal_hidden" effect on his innate skill "wh2_dlc16_skill_wef_coeddil_innate". That's his starting trait he gets in his traits list, the one that gives him "Murder of Spites" and "Muster of Malevolents".

Both Ariel and Ghortich have the "wh2_dlc11_enable_immortal_hidden" effect on their innate skills, giving them immortality.
  • floskanfloskan Registered Users Posts: 120
    Xerxes52 said:

I know the solution to this bug. Coeddil is missing the "wh2_dlc11_enable_immortal_hidden" effect on his innate skill "wh2_dlc16_skill_wef_coeddil_innate". That's his starting trait he gets in his traits list, the one that gives him "Murder of Spites" and "Muster of Malevolents".

Both Ariel and Ghortich have the "wh2_dlc11_enable_immortal_hidden" effect on their innate skills, giving them immortality.

Would you know why the trait Drycha gets from her quest line doesn't give physical resistance to her forest spirits as stated?
  • Xerxes52Xerxes52 Registered Users Posts: 807
    floskan said:

Xerxes52 said:

Would you know why the trait Drycha gets from her quest line doesn't give physical resistance to her forest spirits as stated?
    I think I might know why the effect isn't working correctly. The physical resistance effect on the Potion Sacre Trait is listed as "wh2_dlc10_alarielle_effect_unit_stat_mod_physical_resistance_tree_units" which points to the unit set "hef_dlc10_trees". I looked into this unit set and it only affects the following units:

wh2_dlc10_hef_inf_dryads_0
    wh2_dlc10_hef_mon_treekin_0
    wh2_dlc10_hef_mon_treeman_0

Drycha doesn't get these units, those belong to Alarielle's faction. These are Drycha's units:

wh2_dlc16_wef_inf_malicious_dryads_0
    wh2_dlc16_wef_mon_malicious_treekin_0
    wh2_dlc16_wef_mon_malicious_treeman_0

There is a unit set called "wef_dlc05_trees" which includes all of the tree spirit units across all factions, including RORs. Creating a new effect that provides physical resistance to that unit set should fix the issue.

I'll tag @CA_Duck. Maybe he'll let me know if I'm on the right track.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file