Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Sisters of Twilight - Hawk Riders are too powerfull

snnnffrknlin#6194snnnffrknlin#6194 Registered Users Posts: 152
Just finished a vortex campaign with the sisters and I have to say the Hawk Riders are too good. Giving them all access to Arrow of Kurnous is simply too powerfull. One volley from one unit can take 1/3 of the hitpoints from infantry or cavalry. And every squad has 2 charges(Can be upgraded to three charges in the sisters army). Seriously they can deal more damage than a Skaven Nuke in the long run.

From this one unit with a 200 upkeep you can beat any armoured infantry in the game, elite cavalry and big monsters.

I am all for buffing units in the campaign to give each faction some flair, but this was waaaaayyy over the top. I hope CA could adress the sisters to give them some reasonable buffs instead of an "I win button". It gets tedious to resist pressing it. Would love to see eagles buffed instead.
Post edited by CA_Will#2514 on

Comments