Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

HE Immune to Attrition follower

GlaistigGlaistig Registered Users Posts: 3
v1.1.0 Build
5003.1218154(modded)

Only using battle maps for mods, but just in case I shut those off as well, but the High Elf follower called Priest of Vaul, that's supposed to make his Lord's army immune to attrition... doesn't make the army immune to attrition. I've swapped between a Noble and Loremaster in 2 different armies in chaos heavy areas and the army still takes attrition damage. Am I reading too far into this?

Comments

• Lech12Lech12 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6
    Can't you give follower to the lord? I remember it working.
  • RandomTagRandomTag Registered Users Posts: 1,479
    Only works if they're your Lord's retinue. Useless on Heroes.
  • rekaffeinatedrekaffeinated Registered Users Posts: 116
    Just curious, are you referring to the Priestess of Isha? I don't recall another High Elf follower named Priest of Vaul (but that doesn't mean that I simply haven't encountered it).

If so, then yes, she needs to be assigned to the Lord to grant the Immunity to Attrition trait. If anything, she should be similar to the High Elf Advisor to the King follower who can only be assigned to your faction leader, except that she can only be assigned to a Lord.
  • Anakin929Anakin929 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hello guys,

I need help....after play all this time, i never encountered with event which get priestess of isha :(

I already wait and try to get it via mystic island, sunken chest, etc. But the result is nihil :(

I wonder how i get it, since i need priestess of isha or Priest of vaul to conquer ice land and desert land :)

Thank you!!!
  • permanentquandarypermanentquandary Registered Users Posts: 97
    Anakin929 said:

Hello guys,

I need help....after play all this time, i never encountered with event which get priestess of isha :(

I already wait and try to get it via mystic island, sunken chest, etc. But the result is nihil :(

I wonder how i get it, since i need priestess of isha or Priest of vaul to conquer ice land and desert land :)

Thank you!!!

you need to have a lord hang out in vaul's anvil or gaean vale on ulthuan for 5 turns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file