Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why do people want DLC beastmen if he doesn't play them?

Comments

• veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,317
    People play 5 moves and want DLC, that's what I'm talking about. I don't like the beastmen, but I go through their campaign and see how strong they are. People like beastmen, while they do not play them and ask for an update, ask them to have cities lol. Just start playing and you will see how strong they are. All they need is a few fixes

• DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 2,185

People play 5 moves and want DLC, that's what I'm talking about. I don't like the beastmen, but I go through their campaign and see how strong they are. People like beastmen, while they do not play them and ask for an update, ask them to have cities lol. Just start playing and you will see how strong they are. All they need is a few fixes

So now we all need to get all the achievements for a race before we can offer our opinions?
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind & the Hobgoblin Khanate!

So now we all need to get all the achievements for a race before we can offer our opinions?
    People write that they don't play the campaign and we see this in the 0.6% achievement. At the same time, they want DLC, it looks very strange. Only a few people were able to describe the real problems of the beastmen, with which I partially agree

• LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 2,191

People write that they don't play the campaign and we see this in the 0.6% achievement. At the same time, they want DLC, it looks very strange. Only a few people were able to describe the real problems of the beastmen, with which I partially agree
    People start and stop there campagnes! Because they suck this why they want them to fix it.

What so hard to understand?!

• DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 2,185

I played them in co-op (so don't have the achievement) and found them to be an absolute pain:
    The moon events did more harm than good
    It took several turns to replenish up after a battle
    The Brayherd is quite literally worse than useless
    The campaign is glorified whack-a-mole
    They have a woefully small unit roster with very few monsters (when they should be one of the main monster faction- they're called BEASTmen)
    If an army spots you while encamped (which you can't prevent) you leave the stance and can't replenish

All these things need fixed, and only a DLC can do that.
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind & the Hobgoblin Khanate!

People start and stop there campagnes! Because they suck this why they want them to fix it.

Why did I go through this and do not want their DLC? Moreover, those who do not play want

• NemoTheElf101NemoTheElf101 Registered Users Posts: 1,760

Why did I go through this and do not want their DLC? Moreover, those who do not play want
    Not everyone is like you. Shocking, I know. People play differently for whatever's fun for them.

Not everyone is like you. Shocking, I know. People play differently for whatever's fun for them.
    So I'm talking about this, they don't like beastmen, they can't play in them for more than 5 moves, and then they ask for DLC beastmen, instead of the elf DLC, who have 14%. This is completely absurd.

• LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 2,191
    edited December 2020

I am not a Pyshic, i have no plan what go through your head man.

Maybe

Because you maybe wanted the archievements, maybe you wanted to play most faction done, (i not know which else except for HE you play through), maybe you just liked their astehtic.

Not want a dlc because you rather want to focus on race you intrested.

ETC.

In the end i have no plan, only that the BM need a dlc and most races don`t.

So I'm talking about this, they don't like beastmen, they can't play in them for more than 5 moves, and then they ask for DLC beastmen, instead of the elf DLC, who have 14%. This is completely absurd.
    No, you just can't stand people liking things that you don't like. Plenty of people like Beastmen, they're just not fun to play right now. People have explained this to you countless times, so realize it, or stop making people repeat themselves.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 9,065

Or maybe some people are a fan of that race yet don't play it because it's poorly implemented which a rework would fix ? I know it's so crazy that it's hard to believe.
    neodeinos said:

Or maybe some people are a fan of that race yet don't play it because it's poorly implemented which a rework would fix ? I know it's so crazy that it's hard to believe.
    If you are a fan, you will at least complete the campaign. I'm not a fan, but for the sake of interest I still went through, I know their mechanics, so I find it funny when they say that the horde is weak. Horde is the strongest faction in all cases, beastmen, chaos, Nakai

A low rating indicates a minimal need for them, while for this you want to sacrifice really popular factions. It is very strange

• NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 4,558

neodeinos said:

If you are a fan, you will at least complete the campaign. I'm not a fan, but for the sake of interest I still went through, I know their mechanics, so I find it funny when they say that the horde is weak. Horde is the strongest faction in all cases, beastmen, chaos, Nakai

A low rating indicates a minimal need for them, while for this you want to sacrifice really popular factions. It is very strange
    This is positively the dumbest thing I've heard here in awhile.

Elf fans, cull your herd.

The entire HE faction is a snoozefest of ease, the VCoast is a bullet hell for other factions, Skyre fire teams are god tier.

Nonsense fanboy dreams.
    Nyxilis said:

neodeinos said:

The entire HE faction is a snoozefest of ease, the VCoast is a bullet hell for other factions, Skyre fire teams are god tier.

Nonsense fanboy dreams.
    The High Elves have the strongest opponents in the game, the Dark Elves, so their campaigns are the most difficult. Moreover, the elves are not given as much love as they are given to the skaven.

People play 5 moves for a horde, then it's difficult to talk, difficult, impossible to play. At the same time, the buildings of the horde are given a maintenance cost of 0, insane bonuses from destruction and raids, and the best troops in the game. Chaos has 3 types of best troops, the most powerful infantry, cavalry, artillery. Beastmen have the most powerful monstrous minotaur infantry.

neodeinos said:

My computer barely handles the game and it'll just crash if the save file gets too big. More importantly, I have more important things going on than a video game and my interests will jump from one faction to another. That doesn't make me (or anyone else) less of a fan. Again, people play for different reasons.

Horde is boring. It's always been the least interesting way to play a faction until they were redone in Troy. Any real, long-time fan of Total War knows this.

Nyxilis said:

neodeinos said:

Nonsense fanboy dreams.
    The High Elves have the strongest opponents in the game, the Dark Elves, so their campaigns are the most difficult. Moreover, the elves are not given as much love as they are given to the skaven.

People play 5 moves for a horde, then it's difficult to talk, difficult, impossible to play. At the same time, the buildings of the horde are given a maintenance cost of 0, insane bonuses from destruction and raids, and the best troops in the game. Chaos has 3 types of best troops, the most powerful infantry, cavalry, artillery. Beastmen have the most powerful monstrous minotaur infantry.
    Still one of the dumbest things ever. For someone that constantly rants about that supposedly hard point you defeat. The HE economy is supreme, Ulthuan is a fortress especially in ME but even in Vortex. It's why I constantly reject Imrik even remotely considered for anything extra on Ulthuan it's a damned snooze fest because it's easy. Imrik actually has some speed bumps he has to clear.

And you ignore constant other bonuses, VCoast solid ranged, artillery, methods of recruitment galore. To the point they had to nerf them in MP because people simply agreed to not play VCoast or lost to anyone with some modicum of skill with them.

It's what really makes me realize you just talk out of your butt with an extremely biaseds lense.
    VCoast is the worst faction in the game. This is a vivid example of what will happen to a faction if it is given buildings and a horde. Therefore, hordes should not be given the building of cities. And naturally they are even stronger than the usual hordes for this set.

High elves require special customization of armies, it is very difficult. Unlike the skaven, which the developers gave everything and even more.

• VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 771

VCoast is the worst faction in the game. This is a vivid example of what will happen to a faction if it is given buildings and a horde. Therefore, hordes should not be given the building of cities. And naturally they are even stronger than the usual hordes for this set.

High elves require special customization of armies, it is very difficult. Unlike the skaven, which the developers gave everything and even more.

That's it.

Get the DOUBLE plank!

We're sending this scurvy bilge-rat to the galleons graveyard!
  • Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 533

Lol, specialized armies?? 😂😂 Ll, incendiary fire mage, 5/6 spears, and the rest Sisters of Avelorn?? Yeah, super special.

They're not a horde, they have capital, and you know paint the map.

Special customization of elves? They're a baseline faction, they don't have special weaknesses compared to some of the other races. Wow, if you ever wanted to prove your obscene bias you've certainly done it now. You could have at least tried to paint yourself as not living in a fantasy world.
  • Xenos7777Xenos7777 Registered Users Posts: 6,271
    WHY DO PEOPLE WANT DLC BEASTMEN IF HE DOESN'T PLAY THEM?

To start playing them. It's that simple.
    Xenos7777 said:

WHY DO PEOPLE WANT DLC BEASTMEN IF HE DOESN'T PLAY THEM?

To start playing them. It's that simple.

So they won't. 0.6% is a sentence

VCoast is fun and interesting to a lot of people, so you're wrong there on a number of levels.
  • EmrysorEmrysor Registered Users Posts: 419

He has a valid argument, when the achievement is only 0.6% it shows how popular it is. Your argument makes no sense, because a lot of people start and stop in any compaign.. Personally I played two two turns with beast en and figured I rather not waste time. Only so much minotaurs can be cool and with beastmen, just no.
    Emrysor said:

He has a valid argument, when the achievement is only 0.6% it shows how popular it is. Your argument makes no sense, because a lot of people start and stop in any compaign.. Personally I played two two turns with beast en and figured I rather not waste time. Only so much minotaurs can be cool and with beastmen, just no.
    I played 2 moves, I played 5 moves, urgently give an update for the beastmen !!! Lol, that's what I'm talking about.

Emrysor said:

Did you know the majority of people never complete ME campaigns and yet CA still continues to say it was the most popular mode? Empire had more starts than HE to.

It's not valid, it's flawed. Most will never finish a ME campaign but have fun in it. I routinely start play deep into and stop because why do I want to conquer some far off area I don't care about in the context in my race? Once in a blue moon I get the idea to do all the objectives or paint the entire map. And I'm pretty average in that with ME.

Emrysor said:

I played 2 moves, I played 5 moves, urgently give an update for the beastmen !!! Lol, that's what I'm talking about.
    You're also the guy that said the well balanced race, specifically designed that way as a baseline faction with no baked in weaknesses had to have specialized armies.

So... you're talking nonsense all the same.
    Nyxilis said:

Emrysor said:

You're also the guy that said the well balanced race, specifically designed that way as a baseline faction with no baked in weaknesses had to have specialized armies.

Yes, of course, I'm asking why you are not playing? They answer me, well, we played 2 and 5 moves, now we want the DLC. Looool

Nyxilis said:

Emrysor said:

Yes, of course, I'm asking why you are not playing? They answer me, well, we played 2 and 5 moves, now we want the DLC. Looool
    And some how you can't get it through your orcishly thick skull that is why they want it fixed. Many of these people also very bluntly pound it at your skull they liked them in game 1 but they didnt' translate to ME well. The only place they are playable and want it fixed.

To not realize that part you have to be more orc than elf.
    Nyxilis said:

Nyxilis said:

Emrysor said:

And some how you can't get it through your orcishly thick skull that is why they want it fixed. Many of these people also very bluntly pound it at your skull they liked them in game 1 but they didnt' translate to ME well. The only place they are playable and want it fixed.

To not realize that part you have to be more orc than elf.
    In game 1 they have 1.9% which is the lowest

This discussion has been closed.