Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Dark Eldar vs Sister of Battle

davedave1124davedave1124 Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 13,262
The new box set for WH for any WH fans

Interested in Sea Elves? Did you just call me a simpleton?

Comments

• WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,062
    Those Sisters of Battle minis are great. I’ve been contemplating making a Killtean at some point. I’ve never been interested in Dark Eldar, though.

What I’m really waiting for is for GW to release new Guardsmen sculpts. What we have are quite dated. I own an SM and CSM army, and I’d really like IG to be my third if they would update the models.
    ò_ó
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,262
    I believe Dark Eldar are currently highly rated in competition. Just lacking in sculpts. Although SoB have had some serious updates.
    Interested in Sea Elves? Did you just call me a simpleton?

• WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,062
    I think DE are just pretty neat, but they are just way too far down the line of armies that interest me. If I were to play a Xenos race I’d rather go Nid or Necron.

Not to mention all of the other non-40k models I’d like to paint.

After I finish up my CSM army and a couple of Killteams I’ll take a break from 40k and paint D&D minis and other figures while I wait for new IG.

You here that GW? Gimme new Guardsmen you cowards!
    ò_ó