Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Yellow Turban Characters are not Spawning Multiplayer

AndredesAndredes Registered Users Posts: 42
V 1.61 Build 15509.2098178

Playing as Gong Du with friend playing Zhang Yan Romance mode, Title kinda states it, I'm stuck with 4 characters and no others are spawning to recruit and I'm kind of at a loss.

As of typing this we are 75 turns in and still only 4 dudes, I'm a tad at a loss on how to get more since I can't capture and recruit Han.

Comments

• Vin362#6699Vin362#6699 Registered Users Posts: 1,502
    edited January 2021
    The Yellow Turbans have an assignment attract new talent which will get you a new officer in 5 turns and can be repeated as long as you have enough commanderies to carry out the assignment.

Keep in mind that you have a chance of picking up He Yi and Huang Shao along with any characters that were in their court at the time of their defeat.

Lastly, if you haven't been getting officers from post battle events then there maybe an issue with the game and co-op.
    Post edited by Vin362#6699 on
    Supporter of Shu-Han, I wish Total War Three Kingdoms had a Three Kingdoms start date, rider of Kislev, admiral of The Awakened and Elector Count of Shu-Han
  • CheraChera Registered Users Posts: 2
    I am currently playing a H2H campaign, Gong Du vs Shi Xie, and can confirm this bug. We are at turn 114 and I didn't even know such an event was supposed to exist (I don't play singleplayer), it never popped once.

Using "Attract Talent" seems a little wonky as well. Sometimes I put 4 generals on this assignment at the same time and MAYBE get 1 general in 5 turns.
    I am thus running out of generals as well.