Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Beastman fanfiction against real knowledge

Comments

• UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 4,725
    SaintCorn said:

SaintCorn said:

SaintCorn said:

lucibuis said:

lucibuis said:

Are Eonir and Scarlor in the end times? :o

They are mentioned there, as opposed to beastman fanfiction

The End of Time?

Yes, show knowledge about them in the last book that closed the history of the world.
    There is no "The End of Time" book. If you don't even know what it's called why should I engage you? (Other than my own amusement of course).
    It's just that there is no knowledge about your fanfiction in all 5 books.
    what happens to the beastmen in the end times? Are they just forgotten?
    No, 2 of their characters are actively involved. And not a lot of funny knowledge about Khazrak, who stupidly dies in a duel with Boris. All 3 characters from the end of time are already in the game.
    I've heard otherwise, but you could be right I guess. I never read them because they're terrible, I just have the PDFs. If everything that came before ET was fanfiction doesn't that make everything in general fanfiction?
    Also didn't you say you wanted me to stop spamming you with Beastmen? Why did you make a post about BM if you don't want to hear about them, especially about my homeboy, the Son of Morrsleib? *insert thinking emoji*
    Well, you broke my subject, I didn't even have time to answer you. That is, you understand that you are promoting fanfiction.
    That implies you made this for me. I love you too. UwU

If Army Books are fanfiction, then I guess CA doesn't know what it's talking about when they said they're explictly basing the game on 8th edition. You know who was in 8th edition? Moonclaw. You know who wasn't? The three characters you mention. You know this though.
    They were all there.
    Yeah as lore snippets. Not playable characters, like the Chad Moonclaw.

lucibuis said:

lucibuis said:

The End of Time?

Yes, show knowledge about them in the last book that closed the history of the world.
    There is no "The End of Time" book. If you don't even know what it's called why should I engage you? (Other than my own amusement of course).
    No, 2 of their characters are actively involved. And not a lot of funny knowledge about Khazrak, who stupidly dies in a duel with Boris. All 3 characters from the end of time are already in the game.
    I've heard otherwise, but you could be right I guess. I never read them because they're terrible, I just have the PDFs. If everything that came before ET was fanfiction doesn't that make everything in general fanfiction?
    Also didn't you say you wanted me to stop spamming you with Beastmen? Why did you make a post about BM if you don't want to hear about them, especially about my homeboy, the Son of Morrsleib? *insert thinking emoji*
    Well, you broke my subject, I didn't even have time to answer you. That is, you understand that you are promoting fanfiction.

If Army Books are fanfiction, then I guess CA doesn't know what it's talking about when they said they're explictly basing the game on 8th edition. You know who was in 8th edition? Moonclaw. You know who wasn't? The three characters you mention. You know this though.
    They were all there.
    Where were the Eonir? The last lore they got was in Storm of Chaos, which got retconned. Could you be confusing the two? They're both pretty similar, and the names may not have translated the best over there.
    I was just talking the 3 quote on quote "LLs" OP was talking about. TBH I didn't even know Eonir was a thing and thought it was made up like their backstory for Emmanuelle, until I googled it. I have no idea if Eonir is mentioned in 8th.
    Yeah, it seems like it was only ever mentioned in the Warhammer RPG. And all I could find from the Storm of Chaos was a story about elves messing around with a village in Nordland.
    Figures it'd be realitvely minor and obscure. I gotta respect the amount of double-think OP displays lol. Moonclaw/Slugtounge are fanfiction even though their literally playable LLs in the TT's final edition, but obscure out of date characters are massively important for no real reason. OK.
    He is extremely pro-elf. Anything with elves takes precedent over other named characters for other races. It's an extreme version of double think. I think he likes the drama.
    I mean I'd be obviously lying if I said I didn't like it also, but it's not drama. It's more like that classic meme, where the guy says "Hey Guys, Look at how "dumb" I am!" and then they tell him to go away cause he's being dumb and he says "Lol I was only pretending to be "dumb"" (Gotta keep it clean for the forums).
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    @Commissar_G once dared to question me and tried to make a mockery of me for predicting Rasputin LL. Now that history has shown me to be the Victor, the Commissar begged for mercy. I quote directly
    "Well, your victory was complete and total. You may publicly admonish me and choose my fate. Do it. I deserve the shame I've brought to my ancestors." and I, being a humble Goddess have granted the Commisssar their wish.
    Let this Signature and @Commissar_G's horrific mistake serve as an example of what happens to those who question my Kairos Fateweaver levels of wisdom!
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 3,960
    Everybody ignore him..
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 1,274

SaintCorn said:

SaintCorn said:

SaintCorn said:

lucibuis said:

lucibuis said:

The End of Time?

They were all there.
    Yeah as lore snippets. Not playable characters, like the Chad Moonclaw.

lucibuis said:

lucibuis said:

The End of Time?

They were all there.
    Where were the Eonir? The last lore they got was in Storm of Chaos, which got retconned. Could you be confusing the two? They're both pretty similar, and the names may not have translated the best over there.
    I was just talking the 3 quote on quote "LLs" OP was talking about. TBH I didn't even know Eonir was a thing and thought it was made up like their backstory for Emmanuelle, until I googled it. I have no idea if Eonir is mentioned in 8th.
    Yeah, it seems like it was only ever mentioned in the Warhammer RPG. And all I could find from the Storm of Chaos was a story about elves messing around with a village in Nordland.
    Figures it'd be realitvely minor and obscure. I gotta respect the amount of double-think OP displays lol. Moonclaw/Slugtounge are fanfiction even though their literally playable LLs in the TT's final edition, but obscure out of date characters are massively important for no real reason. OK.
    He is extremely pro-elf. Anything with elves takes precedent over other named characters for other races. It's an extreme version of double think. I think he likes the drama.
    I mean I'd be obviously lying if I said I didn't like it also, but it's not drama. It's more like that classic meme, where the guy says "Hey Guys, Look at how "dumb" I am!" and then they tell him to go away cause he's being dumb and he says "Lol I was only pretending to be "dumb"" (Gotta keep it clean for the forums).
    Yes, but I think he actually believes it. He is a bit too adamant to be a regular troll or that kind of guy, at least in my opinion.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 26,798
    ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

That'll never happen. Realistically some people will always respond. I think he's pretty obviously trolling, but my opinion is irrelevant. That's a decision for the mods to make.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
    edited January 23
    ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

He won't stop either way. Feeding the troll amuses me. Not like there's anything important going on here anyway. Only one who can do that is the mods, but I don't want the mods to ban him. He hasn't done anything wrong other than be horribly objectively wrong all the time and hate BM.
    SaintCorn said:

Yes, but I think he actually believes it. He is a bit too adamant to be a regular troll or that kind of guy, at least in my opinion.

I don't. He's just dedicated. It's a preformance piece. A lot of trolling is like that. I remember in early high school on 8chan people would do these sorts of things all the time.
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    @Commissar_G once dared to question me and tried to make a mockery of me for predicting Rasputin LL. Now that history has shown me to be the Victor, the Commissar begged for mercy. I quote directly
    "Well, your victory was complete and total. You may publicly admonish me and choose my fate. Do it. I deserve the shame I've brought to my ancestors." and I, being a humble Goddess have granted the Commisssar their wish.
    Let this Signature and @Commissar_G's horrific mistake serve as an example of what happens to those who question my Kairos Fateweaver levels of wisdom!
  • MalalforthewinMalalforthewin Registered Users Posts: 445
    Feed the troll at your own peril
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 1,274

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

He won't stop either way. Feeding the troll amuses me. Not like there's anything important going on here anyway. Only one who can do that is the mods, but I don't want the mods to ban him. He hasn't done anything wrong other than be horribly objectively wrong all the time and hate BM.
    SaintCorn said:

I don't. He's just dedicated. It's a preformance piece. A lot of trolling is like that. I remember in early high school on 8chan people would do these sorts of things all the time.
    Fair enough. Would have to be pretty bored to go on for this long. Regardless, he is definitely amusing to hear out his arguements.

• Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 609

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

That'll never happen. Realistically some people will always respond. I think he's pretty obviously trolling, but my opinion is irrelevant. That's a decision for the mods to make.
    Speaking of......
    @dge1 @Canuovea @BillyRuffian please close this thread. It exists purely to cause trouble.
    P.S why did Manuel88 get banhammered, but this guy gets to stay?
  • Rubz2293Rubz2293 Registered Users Posts: 390
    1. You are a obvious troll, mods why hasn't this guy been banned yet? Its the same old thing over and over and over. Really poisoning the quality of this forum.

2. This game was never based End Times, 8th Edition was the baseline . Therefore you are wasting our time with a nonsense.

3. % of Campaigns completed is not a real statistic, people rarely complete Campaigns. Learn how to use real data.

Now please bugger off, we have had the same threads from you over and over, you've stated your (trolling) point continously. There's no more amusement to be gained.

Seriously considering leaving this forum forever if this garbage state of things is going to be allowed indefinitely.
  • veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,451
    Rubz2293 said:

1. You are a obvious troll, mods why hasn't this guy been banned yet? Its the same old thing over and over and over. Really poisoning the quality of this forum.

2. This game was never based End Times, 8th Edition was the baseline . Therefore you are wasting our time with a nonsense.

3. % of Campaigns completed is not a real statistic, people rarely complete Campaigns. Learn how to use real data.

Now please bugger off, we have had the same threads from you over and over, you've stated your (trolling) point continously. There's no more amusement to be gained.

Seriously considering leaving this forum forever if this garbage state of things is going to be allowed indefinitely.

"End Times" - this is the end of the story. End of all storylines. If the characters are not there, then their value is 0.

% Campaign completion equals faction popularity. When the CA publishes the statistics, you will be convinced of this.
    Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    @dge1 @Canuovea @BillyRuffian please close this thread. It exists purely to cause trouble.
    Did Manuel actually get banned? Lol, they probably would've left after the DLC reveal I imagine. And will come back once we know the announcement date of the BM LP (and also make incorrect "leaks").
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    Lol, why you flag me Veresh? Nothing i said was untrue.
    Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    You spam this message in every thread of mine, you do not need to go to it as well as other people who read it and put false flags. The moderators have said this a long time ago.

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    Did Manuel actually get banned? Lol, they probably would've left after the DLC reveal I imagine. And will come back once we know the announcement date of the BM LP (and also make incorrect "leaks").
    He got banned.

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    You spam this message in every thread of mine, you do not need to go to it as well as other people who read it and put false flags. The moderators have said this a long time ago.
    Nobody who flags your posts does it falsely or incorrectly. Your spam is flagged as such, and every time you use racial slurs to describe races other than the toilet elves, it is flagged as abuse. No false flagging is committed against your threads. Just ones you deserve.
    Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    He got banned.
    Rofl.
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    Nobody who flags your posts does it falsely or incorrectly. Your spam is flagged as such, and every time you use racial slurs to describe races other than the toilet elves, it is flagged as abuse. No false flagging is committed against your threads. Just ones you deserve.
    You need to stop breaking the rules of the forum, you do it all the time, unlike me. If you do not like my topics, you are free not to participate in them, this applies to the rest.

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    You need to stop breaking the rules of the forum, you do it all the time, unlike me. If you do not like my topics, you are free not to participate in them, this applies to the rest.
    You are aware that spamming is against the forum rules?

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    For the record I've never flagged you. Or anyone else for that matter. Mods could prove that since they know who flags who.

I like your topics also. They're just factually incorrect.
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    For the record I've never flagged you. Or anyone else for that matter. Mods could prove that since they know who flags who.

The only times i flag him, is when he starts spamming, or uses racial slurs, which are legitimate. Everything else, i ignore
    Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    Spam is the placement of harmful links. The moderators said that there is no limit on the number of topics. In fact, you are a persistent violator who is not imprisoned for insulting.
    Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......

The only times i flag him, is when he starts spamming, or uses racial slurs, which are legitimate. Everything else, i ignore
    Yeah, I think that's fair and the others who do it. I just want to make it clear to him, I'm not since it'd obviously be hypocritical of me to comment on every post he makes while flagging him. I'm like his #1 fan in terms of responses atm. Also he's not false flagged me, so it'd be even more scummy of me imo.

It is fair in this particular case I think though, since the thread's premise is delibirately passive aggresive towards fans of those two characters which I assume breaks TOS. Doesn't matter much to me, but we'll see what the mods do.
    (TBH I fear I'll get banned for having some banter with him lol).
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
  • petertel123petertel123 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 962
    How has this guy not been banned from the forum yet?
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Dark Elves
  • VeldrinarVeldrinar Registered Users Posts: 201
    Deja vu, I have been in this place before...

I believe what's also against the TOS is spreading false information, which I'm fairly sure this counts as.
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 566
    Why do I sense there is a war going on in this forum recently?
    Pede said:

This is no war. It’s a slaughter.
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
  • VeldrinarVeldrinar Registered Users Posts: 201
    Pede said:

It's more like one guy standing on a hill with a megaphone vying for attention and we, fools that we are, keep giving it to him.
  • Rubz2293Rubz2293 Registered Users Posts: 390

Rubz2293 said:

"End Times" - this is the end of the story. End of all storylines. If the characters are not there, then their value is 0.

% Campaign completion equals faction popularity. When the CA publishes the statistics, you will be convinced of this.
    The game is not the End Times. The game never was the End Times. In this game you start off from a certain point, and then you make your own storyline.

You clearly know **** about Warhammer's story, because the Vortex Campaign didn't even happen in the lore.

And I've already told you why %completed Campaigns isn't a real statistic, troll.
    Rubz2293 said:

Rubz2293 said:

The game is not the End Times. The game never was the End Times. In this game you start off from a certain point, and then you make your own storyline.

You clearly know **** about Warhammer's story, because the Vortex Campaign didn't even happen in the lore.

And I've already told you why %completed Campaigns isn't a real statistic, troll.
    Why didn't we get Magnus for the Empire? It is in the rules.

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

ROMOBOY said:

Everybody ignore him..

Speaking of......
    Spam is the placement of harmful links. The moderators said that there is no limit on the number of topics. In fact, you are a persistent violator who is not imprisoned for insulting.
    I have never insulted your person. And stop false flaggong me, it's sad.

Rubz2293 said:

Rubz2293 said:

Why didn't we get Magnus for the Empire? It is in the rules.
    We still might. We got Repanse
This discussion has been closed.