We talk a lot about the new regions, races and size map of WH3's mortal empires campaign but we never talk about how to improve the current stuff we have and will probably be ported to WH3.
1) Lords like Tretch, Grom and more need their original starting positions (the ai and the player must have the same starting positions this new (dual starting position CA introduced won't work anymore with more lords and new players)
2) Skill reset for confederated Lords (recruited from defeat if this gets added)
3) Recruit defeated lords implemented.
4) Revamped diplomacy (region trading, ask for something under the threat of war, stop war between factions, clearer mechanics, etc)
5) Let all races confederate or delete confederation from everyone and introduce a new EQUAL mechanic.
6) Make conquered buildings change to the ruling faction's architecture.
7) Killed immortal heroes should be ready to summon from any settlement instead of just reappearing where they died.
8) Some proving grounds improvements.
What else do you think should be tweaked/changed/introduced for (IM)MORTAL EMPIRES?