Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Which vortex campaigns to play before WH3?

Schlig111Schlig111 Registered Users Posts: 14
With the teasers coming out and WH3 likely around the corner it got me thinking about playing some vortex campaigns before moving on to WH3. I've only really played vortex twice as Hexoatl and Lothern but wasn't really a fan of the chaos/skaven spawns within your borders.

I know there are quite a few campaigns nowadays without this mechanic.

What are some Vortex campaigns you would recommend playing? Either absolute must-plays or just some you've really had fun with?

Comments

• AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 2,074
    Schlig111 said:

With the teasers coming out and WH3 likely around the corner it got me thinking about playing some vortex campaigns before moving on to WH3. I've only really played vortex twice as Hexoatl and Lothern but wasn't really a fan of the chaos/skaven spawns within your borders.

I know there are quite a few campaigns nowadays without this mechanic.

What are some Vortex campaigns you would recommend playing? Either absolute must-plays or just some you've really had fun with?

High Elves

Unholy trot

Tomb Kings (who exactly? You have to think about it)
  • NinjipplesNinjipples Registered Users Posts: 843
    I'm probably the wrong person to comment on this as I actually enjoy Vortex but I'd play one with each race. Or if you really hate vortex, I enjoyed the TK and VP campaings more on vortex than on ME.
  • DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 2,791
    Maybe one of the campaigns that hint at possible game 3 content in their epilogues: Lizardmen, Arkhan, Luthor, Cylostra (the last 3 don't have armies spawning in your borders).
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh & the Hobgoblin Khanate!
  • Schlig111Schlig111 Registered Users Posts: 14
    Yeah, i'll definitely give VC and TK a go then. Do any Lizardmen/ High Elves/ Dark Elves/ Skaven not use the vortex mechanic? Like i can't imagine Nakai uses it for example?