Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

As a male i dont want to play Female legendary lords.

Comments

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,930
  • BrightestLightBrightestLight Registered Users Posts: 548

The fact that people have flagged this is absolutely pathetic. Freedom of speech needs to be respected.

this isn't america, this is a private company you dunce
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 7,305
    What a dumb incel.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch
  • LozLoz Registered Users Posts: 62

The fact that people have flagged this is absolutely pathetic. Freedom of speech needs to be respected.

Either trolling or you don’t know what freedom of speech actually is.

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,477
    Nothing wrong with that. Everyone likes what they like.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 4,726
    Azurian said:

I have a beautiful girlfriend and a lovely little niece who i hope grows up in a world where she has the best opportunities in life.

Having said that i just genuinely dont want to play as a female legendary lords. I am a male and i dont want to role play as a female. I am certain alot of other men think the same. War-hammer is overwhelmingly as male dominated area of interest. I would be stunned if more then 5% of the community where girls.

Heck i even pretend im working on my computer when im playing TWW2 and my girlfriend asks me what im doing because im to embarrassed to tell her im playing TWW2.

Wood elves where my favorite race and i was devastated when sisters of twilight came out because there are no male wood elf legendary lords to play.

I am very concerned after seeing the Kislev princess katarina or whatever because i now i wont use her in the game and now my options are limited for TWW3.

CA please remember that this mainly a male area of interest. There is no need to go woke.

Friend, I'm with you. But alas, the skating rink of femenism has accelerated, and CA is its active supporters, this can be seen not only in Warhammer, times are like this.
    His issue is Katarin. Katarins been a Kislev LL since at least 2004 with WD. Someone with more knowledge could prove
    how much longer she's been around.
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    @Commissar_G once dared to question me and tried to make a mockery of me for predicting Rasputin LL. Now that history has shown me to be the Victor, the Commissar begged for mercy. I quote directly
    "Well, your victory was complete and total. You may publicly admonish me and choose my fate. Do it. I deserve the shame I've brought to my ancestors." and I, being a humble Goddess have granted the Commisssar their wish.
    Let this Signature and @Commissar_G's horrific mistake serve as an example of what happens to those who question my Kairos Fateweaver levels of wisdom!
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,185
    Reeks said:

#MoreMaleRepresentation

#BlokesDeserveJustice

#OnlyPlayManlyMen

This was a pretty hilarious bait thread. I had a good chuckle.
    81jt2dj75iky.png

• KeffKeff Registered Users Posts: 30

Azurian said:

I have a beautiful girlfriend and a lovely little niece who i hope grows up in a world where she has the best opportunities in life.

Having said that i just genuinely dont want to play as a female legendary lords. I am a male and i dont want to role play as a female. I am certain alot of other men think the same. War-hammer is overwhelmingly as male dominated area of interest. I would be stunned if more then 5% of the community where girls.

Heck i even pretend im working on my computer when im playing TWW2 and my girlfriend asks me what im doing because im to embarrassed to tell her im playing TWW2.

Wood elves where my favorite race and i was devastated when sisters of twilight came out because there are no male wood elf legendary lords to play.

I am very concerned after seeing the Kislev princess katarina or whatever because i now i wont use her in the game and now my options are limited for TWW3.

CA please remember that this mainly a male area of interest. There is no need to go woke.

Friend, I'm with you. But alas, the skating rink of femenism has accelerated, and CA is its active supporters, this can be seen not only in Warhammer, times are like this.
    His issue is Katarin. Katarins been a Kislev LL since at least 2004 with WD. Someone with more knowledge could prove
    In 4º edition Citadel Journal (1996) she was a comander in kislev roster.
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 5,793

Katarins been a Kislev LL since at least 2004 with WD.

She was in the Empire 4th edition army book(1996).
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 7,005
    Solution:
    Make Katarin look like a manly man.

DEW IT CA, DEW IT!

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

Supreme Matriarch Of Nan-Gau...

Master Of The Storm Winds...

Daughter Of The Dragon Emperor!
  • CrosswireCrosswire Registered Users Posts: 180
    I'm male and I mostly play genderless lizards.

But Katarina is 100% going to be the first LL I play in wh3
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 29,168

I'm aware this is trolling but this idea that free speech means freedom from response absolutely irks me.

People are allowed to say awful things, and people are also allowed to respond when someone says something awful. If the latter's voice is loud enough that the former's platform gets removed then that's just tough.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name

• WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 4,916
    I'll give you 4 out of 10 for the parody, (you tried at least.) But only 2 out of 10 for trolling. You gotta do something more insane next time mate if you want a rise out of this lot, like advocating for a reformed Sigmarite Slaaneshi Daemon prince OC as a LL for the Empire in Marienburg, or posting weird questions asking people about hypothetical Skink-dawi romances and whether they occur in the lore while insisting that they are possible no matter what.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Bring naval battles to Warhammer CA!

Reeks said:

#MoreMaleRepresentation

#BlokesDeserveJustice

#OnlyPlayManlyMen

Especially the hansome shirtless, jacked lumberjack from Kislev. Give him some justice eh.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name

• UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 4,726
    Keff said:

Azurian said:

In 4º edition Citadel Journal (1996) she was a comander in kislev roster.
    SerPus said:

Katarins been a Kislev LL since at least 2004 with WD.

She was in the Empire 4th edition army book(1996).
    Cheers you guys. She's bloody older than me and Total War by quite a while lol. She ain't a CA conspiracy or somesuch.
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    @Commissar_G once dared to question me and tried to make a mockery of me for predicting Rasputin LL. Now that history has shown me to be the Victor, the Commissar begged for mercy. I quote directly
    "Well, your victory was complete and total. You may publicly admonish me and choose my fate. Do it. I deserve the shame I've brought to my ancestors." and I, being a humble Goddess have granted the Commisssar their wish.
    Let this Signature and @Commissar_G's horrific mistake serve as an example of what happens to those who question my Kairos Fateweaver levels of wisdom!
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 3,821
    Reeks said:

Solution:
    Make Katarin look like a manly man.

DEW IT CA, DEW IT!

• GamgeeGamgee Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,170
    Yeah this was pretty obvious bait lol. *sigh* I hope there isn't some autistic lurker who is like REEEEE they hate women now lol.
    Prophet of Cathay.
    Gamgee said:

Yeah this was pretty obvious bait lol. *sigh* I hope there isn't some autistic lurker who is like REEEEE they hate women now lol.

It's the internet, now matter how obvious the bait is, some people are going to fall for it, every time; which is exactly what happened here hilariously enough. Some bait is just much much better than others... much like going fishing with raw bacon.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King

• petertel123petertel123 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 996
    The fact that this is still open is another failure by the mod team.
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Dark Elves
  • manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,189
    lucibuis said:

I hope you’re trolling

Agreeing with for the first time in a long long time. Sadly, that's not the first time I hear something like that.I remember a dude on Reddit whose favourite race were HE but who said that he'd never play Alarielle because he was a man.

OP, you need to get out more.

There's 3 mods. They can't always be online dude.

Forum Terms & Conditions

• manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,189
    Warlocke said:

lucibuis said:

lucibuis said:

I hope you’re trolling

Dude look at his username and take a guess. :D
    What’s msm?
    Main Stream Media. It is what Fox News / InfoWars / Q Anon adherents / etc call news networks and publications that don't tell them the lies they want to hear.
    Well, that explains everything...
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 7,005

Reeks said:

#MoreMaleRepresentation

#BlokesDeserveJustice

#OnlyPlayManlyMen

Especially the hansome shirtless, jacked lumberjack from Kislev. Give him some justice eh.
    Yes!

He´s the one in need of justice the most, him and all his delicious colleagues!

Ca please do reintroduce the Lumberjacks, this time they should have fine mustaches and be nekkid Slaanesh worshipers.

DEW IT CA, JUST DEW IT!

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

Supreme Matriarch Of Nan-Gau...

Master Of The Storm Winds...

Daughter Of The Dragon Emperor!
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,775
    Page 3 before close
    manpersal said:

Warlocke said:

lucibuis said:

lucibuis said:

I hope you’re trolling

Dude look at his username and take a guess. :D
    What’s msm?
    Main Stream Media. It is what Fox News / InfoWars / Q Anon adherents / etc call news networks and publications that don't tell them the lies they want to hear.
    Well, that explains everything...

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,477

Mods have to sleep too you know.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • Glandyth_a_KraeGlandyth_a_Krae Registered Users Posts: 143
    Azurian said:

Lol, incel
  • Glandyth_a_KraeGlandyth_a_Krae Registered Users Posts: 143

You are fine roleplaying as a literal rat but not a woman. Ok.

And no you don't have a girlfriend
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 5,793

You are fine roleplaying as a literal rat but not a woman. Ok.

Is there anything wrong with that?
  • MaziskyMazisky Registered Users Posts: 353
    I don't get the problem as playing as a different gender character.

Every male played Resident Evil or Tomb Raider which had female protagonists without problems.

And to be clear, the same applies on female players: last year a girl posted on Warhammer forum she didn't want to play as male lords for the same OP reasons, and my answer were the same.
This discussion has been closed.