Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Not able to confederate Drycha?

WolfOfWarRebornWolfOfWarReborn Registered Users Posts: 5
So im playing as sisters of twilight and im already in the late game. Got all confederations except Drychas. The diplomacy panel doesnt show the option. Is there some kind of hidden mission that unlocks it? Or is this a bug. ( Made contact with drycha pretty late in the game. Around turn 90).

Comments

• SolidJamesSolidJames Registered Users Posts: 300
    You cannot confed Drycha as anyone but Durthu since her whole story is she hates elves would be a tad silly if she would join forces with them no?
  • UagrimUagrim Registered Users Posts: 1,972
    Only durthu can confederate Drycha if I remember right.

That is mostly due to the fact that drycha hates the elves with a passion and wants them dead. Durthu is probably the only person she would listen to since he and Coeddil are the last two of the oldest treeman.
  • ArielAriel Registered Users Posts: 2,186
    You can confed Drycha with both Sisters and Orion. Just did a quick check and it is possible to confed her, are you running any mods that could meddle with this?

The final rose has faded,
    The eaves will sing no more;
    The waxen ground will keep you bound,
    Death-pale until the thaw.
    Then she placed the rest of Orion's ashes into the bowl and turned to face the Oak of Ages.
    I used to go by many names here. Crazycrix, Dubinekdubajs, Yrellian and finally Ariel, one of my favourite characters in the setting. Still waiting for Finubar and Naieth!
  • ZekerathZekerath Registered Users Posts: 691
    edited December 2020
    I was able to confederate Drycha as Sisters, although it took quite a long while and a whole lot of money.
    Did you per chance confederate someone else recently by the old fashioned way? That has tendency to block other confederation options for a while, but I'm unsure if that's the case for wood elves as well, as they can confederate their factions even on the same turn with quests.

• furtissimfurtissim Registered Users Posts: 374
    Why do ppl keep saying only Durthu can confederate Drycha. LIES!
  • MudshovelMudshovel Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 40
    You can definitely confederate Drycha as Sisters. People saying you cant are patently wrong. As to why the option doesn't appear. I dont know.
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 4,156
    If you don't have the confederation option and you haven't confederated anyone in the last 5 turns, then it is probably an issue with your other diplomacy. Look to see if you are allied with anyone Drycha is at war with, or if Dryach is allied with someone you are at war with.

• WolfOfWarRebornWolfOfWarReborn Registered Users Posts: 5

You can confed Drycha with both Sisters and Orion. Just did a quick check and it is possible to confed her, are you running any mods that could meddle with this?

Nope. No mods.
    endur said:

If you don't have the confederation option and you haven't confederated anyone in the last 5 turns, then it is probably an issue with your other diplomacy. Look to see if you are allied with anyone Drycha is at war with, or if Dryach is allied with someone you are at war with.

I encountered drycha very late in the campaign after i confederated all other WE factions. Been checking diplomacy panel every few turns if the option appears. Nothing.
    I confederated other forests through missions. Although the classic option was always available.

Well that was failed photo.

The confederation debuff (The 5 turn long, i think) is definitelly not the case.
  • ArielAriel Registered Users Posts: 2,186

The confederation debuff (The 5 turn long, i think) is definitelly not the case.

Maybe you have to confed her before you claim Ariel? Not sure what the problem can be.

The final rose has faded,
    The eaves will sing no more;
    The waxen ground will keep you bound,
    Death-pale until the thaw.
    Then she placed the rest of Orion's ashes into the bowl and turned to face the Oak of Ages.
    I used to go by many names here. Crazycrix, Dubinekdubajs, Yrellian and finally Ariel, one of my favourite characters in the setting. Still waiting for Finubar and Naieth!

I also have no clue but i dont think Ariel is the problem. You get her after first healed forest and ive done it pretty early in the game. Started confederating after that and had no problem until i encountered Drycha. Today i checked my older saves- still same there.
    This has to be some kind of bug. From the pictures you sent, it should be definitelly possible to have the option.

Frustrating. Hope devs will read this.
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,557
    looks like a bug for me
  • NicowonderNicowonder Registered Users Posts: 9
    edited February 2021
    Hi guys
    I'm currently playing the sisters, late game vanilla version without any mods, and i've confedereted with everyone but the wardrove of woe faction. I confederated only through the missions (no diplomacy), but with this last faction it just doesnt appear the option to confederate even though i have excellent relations with them, and even a military alliance. Can anybody tell me how to achieve this?