Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Better Tomb Kings Chariots?

RedRocketRedRocket Registered Users Posts: 3
I really like the Tomb Kings chariots but I wish they had higher tier variants. I came across these: https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_Chariot_Guard . Would they make a good unit?
Tagged:

Comments

• SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 1,069
    It could make for a higher tier chariot for the Tomb Kings.
    If anything, it would probably be an ROR.
    However, it could be a solid addition to the game.

• OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 5,248
    RedRocket said:

I really like the Tomb Kings chariots but I wish they had higher tier variants. I came across these: https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_Chariot_Guard . Would they make a good unit?

I was thinking they should add an Elite Chariot team driven by Mummy Nobles too petty to be princes and the like.
  • BronzebeardBronzebeard Registered Users Posts: 392
    I wanna see a Hierotitan riding a huge chariot pulled by two Khemrian Warsphinxes.

Please?
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 1,989
    I do find it weird that TOMB KINGS of all factions don't have an elite chariot of any sort. Like a monstrous one pulled by those Necropolis Knight serpents.
  • Ben1990Ben1990 Registered Users Posts: 408
    Chariots? Give me the Khemrik Titan instead. And apart of this, give me The Chad Vizier of Quatar Sehenesmeth instead of the Virgin Identity Thief Ramhotep. The former is just a lore blurb, but he's already tenfold more interesting than the latter.
  • peabodyestatepeabodyestate Registered Users Posts: 953
    Those basic chariots are really good. They are easy to use, and are in fact the only chariots I can use in the entire game. I am useless with them.

For me, the solution here is to leave settra on a chariot.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,375
    RedRocket said:

Considering the type of unit, it'd probably be a ROR
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!

#PrayForBorisBokha (don't you dare kill of one of the 2 bigname Kislev characters in Backstory... he's the Bear guy!)

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'