Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Halflings vs Gnoblars

BrizthomBrizthom Registered Users Posts: 682
In a war between Halflings and Gnoblar who would win? I think Halflings because they have a stronger economy.

Comments

• ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 3,633
    edited February 24
    Gnoblars. Reason being, they’re always around Ogres.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 2,992
    ROMOBOY said:

Halflings as attacking them would require attacking the empire
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 11,043
    ROMOBOY said:

halflings make the best food , orgers like food so you se how this goona end up right , they could just make the best meals possible and first have orgers kill gnoblars than have orgers fight each other for the food until there is only few orgers left at that point with sheer numbers they can kill the remaining orgers just like how orgers killed sky titans
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
  • Giveaway412Giveaway412 Registered Users Posts: 871
    Halflings. They may be weak, but Gnoblars have the constituency of wet tissue paper. That, and Halflings are clever, whereas Gnoblars are dumber than a sack of rocks.
  • Jote191Jote191 Registered Users Posts: 450
    Gnoblars all the way!!!
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 565
    Remeber Halfings have a steam tank gifted from Empire, Halfing win!
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,781
    Gnoblars are the poor mans goblin, and goblins are already pretty ****. I got halflings ahead by a lot
  • HighPriest_AstragothHighPriest_Astragoth Registered Users Posts: 392
    Brizthom said:

In a war between Halflings and Gnoblar who would win?

We the bystanders do, I don't know about you but i'm bringing some fried chicken and laughing my backside off

Blaced said:

So in the end it all comes down to this...

VS

Brizthom said:

In a war between Halflings and Gnoblar who would win?

We the bystanders do, I don't know about you but i'm bringing some fried chicken and laughing my backside off

Blaced said:

So in the end it all comes down to this...

VS
    Nah Halflings will give best meals to orger kingdoms in return for total destruction of zar Naggarond
  • mewade44mewade44 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,155
  • eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,980
    I would love to see CA implement the Kathleen Halftank into the game. That along with Rooster riders, Halfling Archers and Hot Pot artillery.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 20,121
    I mean Halflings might be a meme but they are still an intelligent and organised species.

Gnoblars on the other hand are brain dead and act like little puppies.... they barely understand their own actions...

Halflings would easily win.

Just look at their greatest hero, Fassbinder the Strong! That dude escaped Skavenblight.

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • Darthplagueis13Darthplagueis13 Registered Users Posts: 528
    Probably Halflings. I mean, Halflings are on a comparable level of strength to Goblins more or less (and on average probably more intelligent, of course excluding super intelligent Goblins like Skarsnik) and Gnoblars are hardly better than Snotlings.

The only way Gnoblars could really survive any attack is by relying on protection from the Ogres but the Halflings could and probably would bribe the Ogres with food.
  • PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Registered Users Posts: 1,652
    Halflings all the way.

GW threats them like a joke while ignoring they were the true heroes of Middle Earth.
    Warhammer Fantasy is less grimdark than 40k.
    Ogre Kingdoms when CA?
    Dogs of War need Ogres and halflings.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 20,121

Halflings all the way.

GW threats them like a joke while ignoring they were the true heroes of Middle Earth.

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life

Halflings all the way.

Lord of the Chaos: Two Halfing manage to get in chaos waste, close the gate of chaos and end their threats forever
  • PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Registered Users Posts: 1,652
    Blaced said:

Halflings all the way.

Lord of the Chaos: Two Halfing manage to get in chaos waste, close the gate of chaos and end their threats forever
    Then they return to the Moot only to find out it has been taken over by Heinrich Kemmler. Sadly it got left out of the movie version.
    Warhammer Fantasy is less grimdark than 40k.
    Ogre Kingdoms when CA?
    Dogs of War need Ogres and halflings.

Blaced said:

Halflings all the way.

Then they return to the Moot only to find out it has been taken over by Heinrich Kemmler. Sadly it got left out of the movie version.
    And Elves have to go since their source of magic power is gone

PS:"Sadly it got left out of the movie version" agree
  • ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,998
    Gnoblars. There's so many of them!
    Chaos lords should be women

Army painter plox
  • Giveaway412Giveaway412 Registered Users Posts: 871
    Also, if we're gonna base the conflict on the aid that either side would receive...

The Empire when the Halflings are under attack:

The Ogres when Gnoblars are attacking something and losing:

• HighPriest_AstragothHighPriest_Astragoth Registered Users Posts: 392
    eomat said:

I would love to see CA implement the Kathleen Halftank into the game. That along with Rooster riders, Halfling Archers and Hot Pot artillery.

Halflings had official rules for Great Eagle and Swan ridders, and the Empire could use some air support that’s not tied to being a mount.(issue #36 of Citadel Journal).
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,781
    @Giveaway412 haha that’s awesome

eomat said:

Halflings had official rules for Great Eagle and Swan ridders, and the Empire could use some air support that’s not tied to being a mount.(issue #36 of Citadel Journal).
    Empire doesn't need air support seriously can they have like couple of weaknesses. Make Halflings their own race pack instead.