Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

It's been 5 years! It is finally time!

WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,906

Comments

• eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,980
    The Day... is coming Toddy!!!
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users Posts: 2,278
    Five years, eh? Feels like yesterday. Now then, nurse...

Who is this Boris fellow and where did I leave my medication?
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 20,121
    One day he will have his last hurray!
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users Posts: 2,278
    ArneSo said:

One day he will have his last hurray!

Hurrah, sirrah, if you please.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,375

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!

#PrayForBorisBokha (don't you dare kill of one of the 2 bigname Kislev characters in Backstory... he's the Bear guy!)

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 1,770
    Five years since what ?
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,034
    edited February 24
    Well they previously confirmed Toddy would be coming. I doubt they would have said that without a plan... so I guess he will come eventually.

An Ulric based DLC certainly seems like a strong contender for a cross-game lord pack come game 3.
  • PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Registered Users Posts: 1,652
    Middenland best! Middenland best!
    Warhammer Fantasy is less grimdark than 40k.
    Ogre Kingdoms when CA?
    Dogs of War need Ogres and halflings.
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 782

Middenland best! Middenland best!

Middenland best!
  • ToxicFlamesToxicFlames Registered Users Posts: 300
    Middenland best!

F*ck You Reikland Losers!

• MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 1,521
    Knight Panthers, Knight of the White Wolf, Celestial Hurricanum, Kurt Helborg and Toddy, that would be a nice pack !
  • PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Registered Users Posts: 1,652
    Maelas said:

Knight Panthers, Knight of the White Wolf, Celestial Hurricanum, Kurt Helborg and Toddy, that would be a nice pack !

''Ulric ulric ulric. Go to wh**e!''
    -obscure movie reference.
    Warhammer Fantasy is less grimdark than 40k.
    Ogre Kingdoms when CA?
    Dogs of War need Ogres and halflings.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,375
    Maelas said:

false.

Nice Pack would be:

LL: Emil Valgeir
    LH: Vorn Thugenheim
    Lord: Some form of Ulrican Warrior Priest
    Hero: Warrior Priest of Ulric

Teutogen Guard
    Knights Panther
    Knights of the White Wolf
    Hunting Dogs.
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!

#PrayForBorisBokha (don't you dare kill of one of the 2 bigname Kislev characters in Backstory... he's the Bear guy!)

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • EarthDragonEarthDragon Registered Users Posts: 649

Maelas said:

false.

Nice Pack would be:

Teutogen Guard
    Knights Panther
    Hunting Dogs.
    Scrap the Lord. Just add an Upgrade path to the General where they can choose to be the Chapter Master (Grand Master? I forget the technical term) of a Knight Order and allow that Lord to have special recruiting access to them. This is everything from the ones you included here, to the Blazing Sun, to all the ones included are “red” units.

There will be more then enough units to add here to not feel robbed if there is no new Lord and instead a revamped one

Maelas said:

false.

Nice Pack would be:

Teutogen Guard
    Knights Panther
    Hunting Dogs.
    Scrap the Lord. Just add an Upgrade path to the General where they can choose to be the Chapter Master (Grand Master? I forget the technical term) of a Knight Order and allow that Lord to have special recruiting access to them. This is everything from the ones you included here, to the Blazing Sun, to all the ones included are “red” units.

There will be more then enough units to add here to not feel robbed if there is no new Lord and instead a revamped one
    i won't scrap the lord because that has nothing to do with the Templar Grandmaster characters.

The Ulrican Warrior Priest is meant as a counterpart to the Arch Lector Lord, so that you can have 100% true and proper Ulrican armies.

For Grandmasters:

LL Kurt Helborg
    Lord: Templar Grandmaster

Units:
    Maybe some of the Knightly Orders not yet in the game, or variants.
    maybe the Celestial Hurricanum
    dunno what CA could concoct.

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 4,817

Hunting Dogs.

Well I'm sold. How much do I have to pay?
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,179
    #WhereIsBoris

"Yum Yum"
    Maelas said:

And Ludwig Schwarzhelm as FLC LH.
    I will continue my quest/crusade for this content and to have 3 Uniquely modelled Grandmasters each in their own Knightly Orders Armour with Sword and Board (KP and KotBS) and Warhammer (KotWW). The bodies will be the same as their respective Knightly Order but maybe the chest slightly more elaborate. Head should have elaborate helms or no helms (KotWW GS obviously wouldn't have one).