Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Who do you want more? Eldyra Tiranoc or Althran Ellyrion?

veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,377
Whom will you choose? Elven princess Eldyra with workshop mechanics for chariots and bolt throwers. Or Prince Althran with the mechanics of breeding horses and pegasus, the development of chivalry.

Comments

• UberReptilianUberReptilian U.S.S.RRegistered Users Posts: 3,437
    You know how we'll answer lol.
  • Sork0100Sork0100 Registered Users Posts: 48
  • TancredQuenellesTancredQuenelles Registered Users Posts: 613
    I do not want nonames with several words about them. We have Caradryan, Korhil and Aeslinn, who has been long in the lore and a perfect choice for a sea themed dlc.
  • veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,377

Sork0100 said:

None.

I do not want nonames with several words about them. We have Caradryan, Korhil and Aeslinn, who has been long in the lore and a perfect choice for a sea themed dlc.

Choose one of them. These are just discussions, no one imposes anything
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 30,867
    I want all their heads on a spike and their corpses in a ditch.

Sork0100 said:

None.

OK. I'd say Stormrider since he would have to be paired up with Skaven for an Island of Blood theme and Skaven need all they can get.

Sork0100 said:

None.

OK. I'd say Stormrider since he would have to be paired up with Skaven for an Island of Blood theme and Skaven need all they can get.
    This is not entirely a fair choice, it is associated with the desire of the Skaven. Interested in choosing as a character, principality and mechanics in aggregate, apart from other conditions

Sork0100 said:

None.

This is not entirely a fair choice, it is associated with the desire of the Skaven. Interested in choosing as a character, principality and mechanics in aggregate, apart from other conditions
    But you chose a character with Rules and a rivalry vs a lore character. So I go with the character with a theme to go off off. The Anti Skaven LL.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 2,079
    If forced to choose, maybe Eldira, since she would be the most similar thing to an Engineer LL that the HE could get, even if that isn't what she is known for, but more what you think should be.

But as others have said, there are better candidates than no names this 2 no names.

If forced to choose, maybe Eldira, since she would be the most similar thing to an Engineer LL that the HE could get, even if that isn't what she is known for, but more what you think should be.

But as others have said, there are better candidates than no names this 2 no names.

Good answer, thanks.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 9,860
    None of the above. Any more LLs for the Helfs and we'd be firmly into the unknowns. It is reassuring knowing that there is no need to add anything ever for the Helfs.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 565
    Speak Eldyra, I want Eldyra as a legendary hero, she seldom lead armys, I don't want that much for Althran, not someone really special

PS: There could be a Eldyra vs Sigvald lord pack if CA didn't make Sigvald

PPS: If Eldyra and Althran get lord pack, plus Korhil and Aislinn for Cothique, every kingdoms will get a legendary lord

PPS: Well, all Empire province, vampire bloodlines and Skaven Clans with a representative in the council shall get a legendary lord as well, Empire, Vampire count, Skaven and High Elves are major races
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 2,992
    Neither, and we all know that neither of them will come.
    The finial lord pack will include skycutters, maybe the merwyrm and probably have asliin or even the phoenix king as LL. Maybe we will see Caradryan or Korhil as LH.

• General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 2,992
    RikRiorik said:

None of the above. Any more LLs for the Helfs and we'd be firmly into the unknowns. It is reassuring knowing that there is no need to add anything ever for the Helfs.

Not really given they have army book characters left, army book units left and the sea patrol list
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 9,860

RikRiorik said:

Not really given they have army book characters left, army book units left and the sea patrol list
    Operative word, need.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • LabriaLabria Registered Users Posts: 1,681
    I have zero interest in both characters. Honestly, Pink Unicorn from right banner on the picture looks like more interesting choice for new High Elves legendary lord than these two characters. >:)

High Elves just need Sea Lord Aislinn and Korhil as future legendary lords and they are done.
    Dwarfs need Slayer Lord pack: https://imgur.com/x74HxxU
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,073
    Labria said:

I have zero interest in both characters. Honestly, Pink Unicorn from right banner on the picture looks like more interesting choice for new High Elves legendary lord than these two characters. >:)

High Elves just need Phoenix King Finubar and Korhil as future legendary lords and they are done.

I agree.

As for the thread, I would go with Eldyra as Tyrion only hero-lord hybrid.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

Labria said:

High Elves just need Phoenix King Finubar and Korhil as future legendary lords and they are done.

I agree.

Good answer. Of course the main characters are needed. But who knows where the Warhammer's popularity will lead, perhaps all factions will be able to get an expanded composition and full implementation of their factions in the future.
  • manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 1,780

Labria said:

I agree.

Good answer. Of course the main characters are needed. But who knows where the Warhammer's popularity will lead, perhaps all factions will be able to get an expanded composition and full implementation of their factions in the future.
    This must ve the most sensible thing you've wrote in all ypur time here. Congratulations.

If I had to choose I'd pick Eldyra, it would be nice to have a fully melee-oriented princess.
  • Xenos7777Xenos7777 Registered Users Posts: 6,280
    both. The game is literally unplayable without such important characters.
  • Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 544

Sork0100 said:

None.

None.
    They are nobodies.
    Nobody wants them.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,223
    Several off-topic comments removed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 3,770
    Neither.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 1,069
    None of the above

• SchwarzhelmSchwarzhelm Registered Users Posts: 1,970
    @ArneSo
    Ungrol is really interesting.
    I would not want him before Moonclaw, Taurox and Ghorros but in a later DLC/FLC he would be great.

A lord that focuses on the chaff units of the BM with an interesting mechanic and bad reputation with other BM.
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 3,633
    I can’t believe nobody mentioned the ultra of all Beastmen chads-

And I can’t answer op’s question because I literally don’t know who they are.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 9,206
    ROMOBOY said:

I can’t believe nobody mentioned the ultra of all Beastmen chads-

And I can’t answer op’s question because I literally don’t know who they are.

Well it's easy, they are nobodies.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,223
    Closed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.