Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mortal Empires Trailer

1234568»

Comments

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,375

twwatcher said:

Nums said:

Apologies if I've missed it somewhere, but has it been said how much it'll be for those of us who don't own Warhammer I?

It's free, but you won't be able to play the old world factions.
    I thought you needed to own both TWW 1 and TWW 2 to access Mortal Empires in TWW 2, so in effect if you don't own TWW the price is the cost of TWW - maybe wait for a sale.

This on steam:

This content is a massive free expansion to owners of both Total War: WARHAMMER & Total War: WARHAMMER II, and requires ownership of both games to play.
    You could be right.
    I hadn't seen the Steam blurb.
    Yeah I thought that as well when you first said it. I personally disagree with that decision it should be as accessible as possible. I see no issue that may arise from giving everyone apart from Warhammer I only owners access to it as well. Because it is actually in Warhammer II some access to it would need to be granted for the latter which would be very complicated or outright impossible. This does not occur in the former case so CA should let them play it with limited race choices.
    on the other hand, Warhammer I owners could argue, that people that only own Warhammer II have access to nearly everything from Warhammer I (aside the factions), while the owners of ONLY Warhammer I Don't have the same scope
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!

#PrayForBorisBokha (don't you dare kill of one of the 2 bigname Kislev characters in Backstory... he's the Bear guy!)

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • chrissher7chrissher7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,038
    edited October 2017

twwatcher said:

Nums said:

Apologies if I've missed it somewhere, but has it been said how much it'll be for those of us who don't own Warhammer I?

I thought you needed to own both TWW 1 and TWW 2 to access Mortal Empires in TWW 2, so in effect if you don't own TWW the price is the cost of TWW - maybe wait for a sale.

This on steam:

This content is a massive free expansion to owners of both Total War: WARHAMMER & Total War: WARHAMMER II, and requires ownership of both games to play.
    You could be right.
    Yeah I thought that as well when you first said it. I personally disagree with that decision it should be as accessible as possible. I see no issue that may arise from giving everyone apart from Warhammer I only owners access to it as well. Because it is actually in Warhammer II some access to it would need to be granted for the latter which would be very complicated or outright impossible. This does not occur in the former case so CA should let them play it with limited race choices.
    on the other hand, Warhammer I owners could argue, that people that only own Warhammer II have access to nearly everything from Warhammer I (aside the factions), while the owners of ONLY Warhammer I Don't have the same scope
    They don't have access to older races and that makes it a far cry from 'nearly everything'. Without them playable they won't really be able to interact with them apart from to invade them.

• TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,209

twwatcher said:

Nums said:

This on steam:

You could be right.
    They don't have access to older races and that makes it a far cry from 'nearly everything'. Without them playable they won't really be able to interact with them apart from to invade them.
    All the old world's factions are on the new world's map, while the old world's map don't even have the skaven, who should be there, only in the mortal empires the skaven moved there.
  • BrakierBrakier Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Surge_2 said:

All of these ideas are about as legit as Cathay, so sure. :p

:>