Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Meet Vilitch the Curseling, the Master of Misrule

2»

Comments

• PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Registered Users Posts: 1,645
    ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

Valkia, Vilitch and Festus should join WOC at least, even better if Monogods for Chaos Warrior

Since GW and CA go the AoS route, I doubt we will get any god aligned LLs for WoC aka Chaos undivided. Would make no sense and also be super weird.

Everything should be added to the Mono races.

Boring Chaos Undivided can get Harry the Hammer or Crom.
    we already have Sigvald in WOC, CA can make a WOC pack that add Valkia, Vilitch and Festus
    You seriously stillexpect a WoC 2.0 DLC with 3 LLs when monogods are core races? 😂😂😂

Common mate... I mean seriously?? You cannot seriously believe that... 😂

Valkia not being a Khorne LL? What??? 😂

Sigvald should get moved. He is THE mortal champion of Slaanesh. Makes no sense to have him in Chaos Undivided.

WoC should be Chaos Undivided. But all the God aligned LLs should go to the Monogods.

I mean what’s the point of having Monogods when you add all god aligned characters to boring and bland Chaos Undivided?
    I thought WoC is the mortal followers of chaos.
    Warhammer Fantasy is less grimdark than 40k.
    Ogre Kingdoms when CA?
    Dogs of War need Ogres and halflings.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 20,000

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

Valkia, Vilitch and Festus should join WOC at least, even better if Monogods for Chaos Warrior

Since GW and CA go the AoS route, I doubt we will get any god aligned LLs for WoC aka Chaos undivided. Would make no sense and also be super weird.

we already have Sigvald in WOC, CA can make a WOC pack that add Valkia, Vilitch and Festus
    You seriously stillexpect a WoC 2.0 DLC with 3 LLs when monogods are core races? 😂😂😂

Sigvald should get moved. He is THE mortal champion of Slaanesh. Makes no sense to have him in Chaos Undivided.

WoC should be Chaos Undivided. But all the God aligned LLs should go to the Monogods.

I mean what’s the point of having Monogods when you add all god aligned characters to boring and bland Chaos Undivided?
    Yes it was like that on the Tabletop. But in WH3 the mortal god aligned followers of Chaos will be Part of their God specific races. Basically how it works in AoS.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • That1dudeThat1dude Registered Users Posts: 302

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

CA seem to be going the route of having WoC be the undivided followers of chaos, with the Mono factions having the chaos god specific mortal followers.
    MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!

• Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 4,983
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

Yes it was like that on the Tabletop. But in WH3 the mortal god aligned followers of Chaos will be Part of their God specific races. Basically how it works in AoS.
    Is there a link where CA explains the breakdown?
    Beastmen

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

AoS?
    ArneSo said:

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

AoS?
    So nothing from CA that explicitly stated how Monos, WoC, and DoC will be handled?
    Beastmen

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

AoS?
    So nothing from CA that explicitly stated how Monos, WoC, and DoC will be handled?
    We know that Monos are DoC + WoC.

We also know that the 9th LL doesn’t come with its own unique Race so it’s likely that he is part of an already existing race. WoC aka Chaos Undivided.

Self explaining isn’t it?
    ArneSo said:

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

AoS?

We also know that the 9th LL doesn’t come with its own unique Race so it’s likely that he is part of an already existing race. WoC aka Chaos Undivided.

No, not at all.

Will Marked Warriors also be in WoC?
    Will all Daemons be in a separate Faction or Race?
    Will there be DLC for either?
    Will Marked Gors be added?
    If so, will they be added to BM?

My vision is.

Mono - Everything for a God. x Four.
    WoC - Everything for Warriors.
    DoC - Everything for Daemons.
    BM - Everything for Beastmen.
    Norsca - Marauders, and bits from FW.

That, and only that, represents the broadest, and deepest, representation of Chaos.

Anything but that, shortchanges the macro level 'Chaos' implementation.
    Beastmen

Don't misunderstand, I'm fine with Monos. That isn't the point here.
    Beastmen

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

Surge_2 said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

AoS?

No, not at all.

Will Marked Warriors also be in WoC?
    Will all Daemons be in a separate Faction or Race?
    Will there be DLC for either?
    Will Marked Gors be added?
    If so, will they be added to BM?

My vision is.

Mono - Everything for a God. x Four.
    WoC - Everything for Warriors.
    DoC - Everything for Daemons.
    BM - Everything for Beastmen.
    Norsca - Marauders, and bits from FW.

That, and only that, represents the broadest, and deepest, representation of Chaos.

Anything but that, shortchanges the macro level 'Chaos' implementation.
    I expect that Archaon will have limited access to marked units. Maybe tied to a mechanic or simply just something like blessed Spawnings.

My vision:

Monos:
    Everything god related with 5-6 LLs for each Race.

WoC:
    Turned into Chaos Undivided.
    Sigvald moved to Slaanesh in exchange for Harald or Crom.
    Be‘Lakor as a subfaction with access to all DoC units.

BM:
    Just all BM and only BM.
    Access to Marked Gors once added via special recruitment pool.

Norsca:
    Norsca + Hung + Kurgan
    So your Chaos Undivided would have all the WoC and DoC, with Archaon and Belakor?

I'm probably OK with that.
    Beastmen

Surge_2 said:

So your Chaos Undivided would have all the WoC and DoC, with Archaon and Belakor?

Pretty much yes but with restrictions for Be‘Lakor and Archaon. So Archaon would have access to all mortal units while Be’lakor to all the Daemonic units.

Then add Harald and Crom plus the missing undivided stuff like Chaos Ogres, Hellflayers, Chaos Shrine and the Chimera and you have a pretty fun Race.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 2,053
    ArneSo said:

Surge_2 said:

Pretty much yes but with restrictions for Be‘Lakor and Archaon. So Archaon would have access to all mortal units while Be’lakor to all the Daemonic units.

Then add Harald and Crom plus the missing undivided stuff like Chaos Ogres, Hellflayers, Chaos Shrine and the Chimera and you have a pretty fun Race.
    Basically, we get DoC, like many people want, but inside the WoC/Chaos Undivided race, with Be'lakor, not as a separated race.

ArneSo said:

Surge_2 said:

Basically, we get DoC, like many people want, but inside the WoC/Chaos Undivided race, with Be'lakor, not as a separated race.
    Yeah, that's mostly fine.
    Beastmen

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

WoC are the Undivided Mortal followers + monsters and mutants.

MonoGods is everything related to a specific God in one place, Deamons, Mortals, Monsters, Beastmen, characters...

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

ArneSo said:

Blaced said:

WoC are the Undivided Mortal followers onsters and mutants.

MonoGods is everything related to a specific God in one place, Deamons, Mortals, Monsters, Beastmen...