Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Fix Skaven Settlement Upgrade Cheating

ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 33,944
So CA, you increased the growth requirements for T4 and T5 and yet you still allow Skaven to bypass that and max out before turn 10. Why? Why do they need this extra boost which isn't justified by anything?

Yeah, by now I consider it a legal cheat.

Either remove the mechanic or change it like I suggested a while ago, tie the T4 and T5 upgrades to research so you can't max out too early.

Comments

• aMint1aMint1 Registered Users Posts: 974
    Just make it cost more food per level. Atm, at turn one your food capacity is already sufficient for tier 4 occupation. Make each tier cost ~50 food. Then you don't get a tier four until you have capacity for 150 food or tier five until you have capacity for 200 food. Atm I think it's 80 for tier 4 and 120 for tier 5.
  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 1,638
    aMint1 said:

Just make it cost more food per level. Atm, at turn one your food capacity is already sufficient for tier 4 occupation. Make each tier cost ~50 food. Then you don't get a tier four until you have capacity for 150 food or tier five until you have capacity for 200 food. Atm I think it's 80 for tier 4 and 120 for tier 5.

Basically I agree with this but I'd make the food cost progressive. 20 = t2, 60 = t3, 120 = t4, 240 = t5 so that the cost doubles for each tier.
    Ugh, I have spoken.
  • Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Registered Users Posts: 1,099
    Ye its too easy right now.
    I like the idea of the mechanic but getting tier 4 while everyone is at tier 2 feels mega cheesy.
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.
  • DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,669

Ye its too easy right now.
    I like the idea of the mechanic but getting tier 4 while everyone is at tier 2 feels mega cheesy.

Cause it is just that, cheese.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson