Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

PC specs to run the TW games

BallsohardBallsohard Registered Users Posts: 2
I am looking to buy a pre built rig and I found one online with these specs for a little more than $1,000 would love some feedback from people who know what they’re talking about on whether or not this would run WH2+3 and three kingdoms on 60fps on high graphic settings at least. Also if you have any other tips or advice feel free to share, thanks much!

Ryzen 7 2700 @ 4.10GHz
16GB DDR4 3200mhz RAM
GTX 1070 8GB (extended processing)
256GB SSD
1TB HDD
Gigabyte B450 Motherboard
550W Gamdias PSU 80+ Bronze
Gamdias Talos M1a
Windows 10 Install & Stress test

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 22,162
    I recommend checking a site such as this one: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

I suspect there are other available but you'll need to do a search to find them. You'll need to enter the appropriate PC specs I believe.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.