Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Looking for mortal empires co-op

vanya07vanya07 Registered Users Posts: 2
I'm looking for a co-op friend to play mortal empires with. We could be almost any faction, start nearby each other on highest difficulty including chaos invasion. I am an experienced player and would like to play with an experienced player as well. I speak russian and English. Please have a mic.

Comments

• vanya07vanya07 Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited March 21
    Hello, I am looking for a co-op partner for mortal empires. I'm ok with being almost any faction, would be on very hard difficulty or legendary and we would start nearby each other. I speak English or Russian. Please have a mic. I have over 500hrs in.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on
  • EefweeEefwee Australia (AEST)Registered Users Posts: 3
    Hi Hi

I'm a dude in Australia and would be keen to try. (AEST, I get 10MB/s on a good day, have a mic.)
    I've got 3000hrs, mostly on V Hard or Legendary and am good on campaign, but my micro is still pretty slow, so maybe only mid-tier battle skill.

Would you want to try mods at all? I've got a collection you could look at to get an idea - doesn't need to be all of them.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2364763959

:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file