Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

To Nobody In Particular

warhydra1313warhydra1313 Registered Users Posts: 272
edited April 8 in Off Topic General
I Just stated an opinion,trying to potentially make some kind of Peace in Here after seeing the rampant trash talk between #TeamCow & #TeamUFO,didn't think it'd devolve to this point,as insincere as it might sound,i apologize for causing this mess,and shall now Return to Lurking

With All Sincerity,WarHydra
Team Hobgoblins,Team Ogre Kingdoms,Team Chaos Dwarfs,Team Nippon,Team Khuresh,Team Jade-Blood,#AlarielleIsNotMyEverqueen
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• damon40000damon40000 Registered Users Posts: 688
    there is no peace here, only WAR
    BsFG dwarf
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,579
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,213

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,552
    Why do you think this is bad, tough? We've nothing significant to discuss about, so a fun little distraction is always welcome.
  • KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 2,806
    Now go retake Karak Eight Peaks as Belegar and all is forgiven.
  • Beef545Beef545 Registered Users Posts: 734
    Pretty sure that mods cannot sleep well at this point, as they are afraid someone is violating rules of the forum.
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Troll has come.

Scarloc is the true king of the eight peaks
  • BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,405

I Just stated an opinion,trying to potentially make some kind of Peace in Here after seeing the rampant trash talk between #TeamCow & #TeamUFO,didn't think it'd devolve to this point,as insincere as it might sound,i apologize for causing this mess,and shall now Return to Lurking

With All Sincerity,WarHydra

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• damon40000damon40000 Registered Users Posts: 688

Why do you think this is bad, tough? We've nothing significant to discuss about, so a fun little distraction is always welcome.

yep, we were not even given a bone to munch. with all "soon" fiasco at least sisters were hinted since summer
    BsFG dwarf
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 1,250
    @warhydra1313

People are mostly having fun with these threads, and you had no way of knowing it would spiral into a bunch of different discussions and memes.
    With that being said, most of these threads were mainly made to just have some good fun.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 26,659
    edited April 8
    Don't worry, it wasn't you, it was Reeks :D.

Seriously though dude s'all good, it's just the forum having fun. It's actually peak forum content. There's no flaming, no insults, nothing, just people messing around having fun.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • DrazhoaththeAshenDrazhoaththeAshen Registered Users Posts: 269
    Beef545 said:

That's a weird spelling for Skarsnik.

Keep calm and praise Hashut
    Beautiful artwork by Matt Hancox
    ceshann said:

Beef545 said:

That's a weird spelling for Skarsnik.
    They were the same person all along. Those damn schemes!
  • Cryptic_FreezeCryptic_Freeze Registered Users Posts: 283
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,636
    Moved to Off Topic.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.