Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

My reaction when I checked the forum tonight:

ProcessingProcessing Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 306
edited April 8 in Off Topic General

Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 1,250
    I know, it's a lot to process.

• AraethonAraethon Registered Users Posts: 783
    I go away for an evening and I come back so confused. Anyone care to explain tf just happened?
  • ProcessingProcessing Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 306
    Araethon said:

I go away for an evening and I come back so confused. Anyone care to explain tf just happened?

From what I understand, some dude made a post about how he hates Taurox I think. The forum members made it a copypasta it seems.
    edited April 8
    Araethon said:

Basically, the beastmen fans were joking around in one discussion on a poll over which character was most popular.
    Moonclaw fans and Taurox fans were joking around about each other's lord choice.
    Someone thought it was more serious than it was, and they created the thread
    "To the Taurox fans" which people thought was a joke, so they ran with it for a while

• ProcessingProcessing Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 306
    SaintCorn said:

Araethon said:

Basically, the beastmen fans were joking around in one discussion on a poll over which character was most popular.
    Moonclaw fans and Taurox fans were joking around about each other's lord choice.
    "To All Taurox Fans" which people thought was a joke, so they ran with it for a while
    For a while? They are still making threads!
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 2,945

SaintCorn said:

Araethon said:

"To All Taurox Fans" which people thought was a joke, so they ran with it for a while
    For us beastman fans everything is a while even content.

Oh...

SaintCorn said:

Araethon said:

Well, how about until the joke is dead or murdered by the mods?

• AraethonAraethon Registered Users Posts: 783
    SaintCorn said:

Araethon said:

"To the Taurox fans" which people thought was a joke, so they ran with it for a while
    So all is as it should be then. Let's be real, both Moonclaw and Taurox should be DLC lords.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,507
    Madness everywhere.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 2,569
    I much preferred the copy/paste threads when they were making fun of that guy who didn't want to play as women.
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh & the Hobgoblin Khanate!
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 2,945

I much preferred the copy/paste threads when they were making fun of that guy who didn't want to play as women.

Awwww yes they where glorious.

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,636
    Moved to Off Topic.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.