Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I think Vampire Counts are coming

IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,445
Youtubers... specially the great book of grudges are starting to slowly release content about Vampire
counts, at
first I thought it was a coincidence but
look for yourself, also look at loremaster’s aprils fools is also vampiric themed.

So, coming from “nothing youtubers make is random”

So yeah , basically I think we will see a vampire count LL as blood for
the blood god or just as the other side of the DLC, maybe FLC.

June will be the month I guess

*Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
*Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
*Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
*Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!

Comments

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,930
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 12,664
    edited April 9
    Yes, they know two months ahead what CA's next release is....

The few youtubers I give any credence haven't done anything of the sort, and LoS connection is completely nonsensical.

I think you have no idea what you're talking about.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,445
    Crossil said:

Yes, they know two months ahead what CA's next release is....

The few youtubers I give any credence haven't done anything of the sort, and LoS connection is completely nonsensical.

I think you have no idea what you're talking about.

(evil pitched voice) Me? No idea? Do you even know who I am? IThere’s people that can SEE th future, I can’t I just can feel it.

Youtubers are given hints on what to show, italspartacus, gbog and more.
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
  • ScreamimgEnvyScreamimgEnvy Registered Users Posts: 701
    Grace could have at least said something about the races in this upcoming DLC.
    The BM waiting has reached incredible levels here, on Reddit, on Youtube, on Twitter...so let us waiting 7-8 months with the strong idea of FINALLY getting something about BM just to release a VC vs LZ or whatever without BM would be the worst thing ever made by CA, IMO.

They revealed the WE presence months before the release of T&T...but now...nope. Nothing.
    I think CA is already trying to settle down a possible massive debacle that a LP without BM will bring. They know leaving BM in the trash for another year would make a lot of players angry and, obviously, the BM won't be played at all since they'll be worse than being unplayable to a ridiculous degree (currently BM as a whole can be obliterated in 1 turn, right after "faction encountered. Sad and ridiculous).
    Team Monogods - #JusticeForTzeentch

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,930
    Worth noting that not a single Youtuber guessed R1 Remastered.

From what I’ve seen the Youtubers are totally ignoring the in your face evidence like CA stating they won’t do an all game 1 DLC for game 2.

No.. just for views not for truth.
  • JirzikJirzik Registered Users Posts: 297
    edited April 9
    Hype for DLC announcment in April is dead. Communication from CA_Grace was short.

VC vs Dawi DLC confirmed!
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 6,966
    Youtubers wouldn't know that far in advance.

I mean VCs are possible, I would say after BM they are easily the second most likely, but BM are far more likely, especially with the time they are taking.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 4,474
    I don't think the Great Book of Grudges ever got one prediction correct in like, ever.
    I believe in Slaanesh supremacy
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,477
    I think Vampire Counts are not coming.

I raise you a quarter, good sir.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 3,825
  • DaruwindDaruwind Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,446

@IamNotArobot so LM confirmed... :D:D:D:D:D

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"
  • Prkl8rPrkl8r Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,049
    edited April 10
    I mean... At some point yeah. They added Silver Panicle so Nefarata is coming sooner or later.
  • manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,191
    Prkl8r said:

I mean... At some point yeah. They added Silver Panicle so Nefarata is coming sooner or later.

Knowing that there's only one dlc left for this game would mean that she's coming next, but too many problems then: they'll add 2 first game races at once? Beastmen will be left out? Will Dwarfs be the only core race not added to WH2? This last DLC/FLC is really hard to guess.
  • redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 446
    edited April 10
    Just for the record I think almost every Youtuber thought it was going to be Dark Elves vs Beastmen originally. Then Rakarth was released as FLC and that theory went away very quickly, so they don't know everything all the time.
    Post edited by redknight83 on
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 23,699
    Grudges was never right in his predictions. No it will be BM without a doubt. Probably against Lizzies.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life