Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

It's good to be back

2»

Comments

• MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 778

PRETEND I'M SPEAKING MANDARIN.

Wow where did you learn that?
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 3,772
    Howdy partner, good to see you have finally been able to return, some things have changed around here, there is now a proper and just police force in town, the FPD, with me as Sheriff and @SaintCorn and @Yurisusuki as my deputies, as you may have seen, we have already conducted our first successful investigation.

I look forward to you been part of the community again friend.

Stay safe and stay strong.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 3,444
    Hey Kiwi welcome back.

• Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 634

Hey Kiwi welcome back.

Yoyo
    Good to be back
    I love that 2 people disagreed with the OP 😂
    As if "its good to be back" is a position that deserves disagreement
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,104
    Excellent; our Brave Slayers are returning!
    The wiki is not a grounds for arguing about lore - because ANYONE can edit it at any time.

Excellent; our Brave Slayers are returning!

Few more days, and Neodeinos will be back too
    Scratch that, Neodeinos ban ends tomorrow evening.
    Even better
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 3,444
    edited April 15

Kiwi123 said:

ArneSo said:

Wyvax said:

Kiwi is back! Try and ignore the trolls this time bud.

Was lucky to see a Kiwi when I was in NZ. My favourite animal!
    I never understood why our national animal is the Kiwi, its such an ugly little bird. Tuis are gorgeous, big and can fly, shoulda been them
    Kakapos are better. They look like a friend.

but they are birds of slannesh!

• TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    edited April 15
    You missed the community go on full hysterical mode, but otherwise it was a pretty quiet month. The only exception was the tensions caused by the announcement that the lord pack is not going to be released in May (the most delusionals even hoped for April), but even that controversy proved to be ephemeral.
    Nestor.

Allah, Suriya, Bashar w Bas!

edited April 15

You missed the community go on full hysterical mode, but otherwise it was a pretty quiet month. The only exception was the tensions caused by the announcement that the lord pack is not going to be released in May (the most delusionals even hoped for April), but even that controversy proved to be ephemeral.

I was still lurking tbh, only ragequit this place for like, a week after my ban. Saw most of the stuff thats happened
  • KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 2,898
    Good to see they released you from the Gulag
  • manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,103
    Welcome back!
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,079

COME AND HEAR THE SONG OF SLAANESH!
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• BlacksphemyBlacksphemy Registered Users Posts: 591
    I'm mostly a lurker but I missed your humorous posts kiwi. This place is better with posters like you and neo.

Ps: kiwis look squishy and I wish I had one as a pet, I'd name him strawberry since that seems to be the only fruit people want to combine kiwis with in the US
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,234

Howdy partner, good to see you have finally been able to return, some things have changed around here, there is now a proper and just police force in town, the FPD, with me as Sheriff and @SaintCorn and @Yurisusuki as my deputies, as you may have seen, we have already conducted our first successful investigation.

Boys I hate to have to ask, but what does FPD stand for? Thanks for helping us settle the Eonir debate once and for all you’re doing Sotek’s work out there!
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 32,621

Boys I hate to have to ask, but what does FPD stand for? Thanks for helping us settle the Eonir debate once and for all you’re doing Sotek’s work out there!
    Forum Police Department?

Yeah, Forum Police Department, we are responsible for conducting investigations here in the town of Forum, at the request of fellow forumites or if me or any of my deputies percieve someone is trying to pass lies a truths.
  • KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 2,898
    If anybody has @DwarfSizedBeard email could you message him and tell him his account might be unbanned if he logs in.

Miss that Dwarf @saweendra
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,234

Yeah, Forum Police Department, we are responsible for conducting investigations here in the town of Forum, at the request of fellow forumites or if me or any of my deputies percieve someone is trying to pass lies a truths.
    Damn I was afraid it was that simple lol. Y’all need to dream a little bit bigger with the acronyms. But your spirits triumphantly in the right places so I salute you

Damn I was afraid it was that simple lol. Y’all need to dream a little bit bigger with the acronyms. But your spirits triumphantly in the right places so I salute you
    Our job is to help trough the little powers that have been given to us, we are not in this for fame or recognition, so a simple and easy to remember name is better suited for us.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,813

Our job is to help trough the little powers that have been given to us, we are not in this for fame or recognition, so a simple and easy to remember name is better suited for us.

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 11,287
    It is indeed good. But there is one thing that will be even better, it's when the MOOCLAW GANG WILL WIN.

• FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 5,981
    Neodeinos said:

It is indeed good. But there is one thing that will be even better, it's when the MOOCLAW GANG WILL WIN.

We have a long wait ahead of us
    Neodeinos said:

Welcome back mate, good to have ya around again
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,958
    Not a Warhammer topic or discussion. Moved to Off Topic.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.