Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

After confederation, confederated lords and heroes lose their mount options.

gavin786gavin786 Registered Users Posts: 10
Build: 18012.2223342 v1.11.0

Detailed description:

After confederation, confederated lords and heroes lose all of their mount options excepting what they were on at the time of confederation. It is either what they were on or 'None'. Appropriate skills are unlocked for the other mounts.

I am confederating Naggarond, playing as The Thousand Maws. Turn 169.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Confederate with Naggarond. They will confederate for ~213k gold
2. Select Malekith. He is standing next to Marienburg on the Campaign Map.
3. Select his details pressing the magnify glass button.
4. Try and change his mount, only 'None' and 'Cold One Chariot' is available.

The same is true for a confederated fire wizard who aught have access to Dark Pegasus but does not, only the Cold One she is on or 'None', so bug is not specific to Malekith.

Screenshot:

Details of any solutions that have already been attempted:

I have tried reloading the game. I have tried exiting and reloading. I have went over the end turn, no change.
I have tried to use the 3rd party save editor software to change the mounts, but it just corrupted the file and I am not able to use this work around.

Please attach .replay for Battles or .save for Campaign.

Comments

• gavin786gavin786 Registered Users Posts: 10
    Looks like I have erred in posting this.

It should be in the Warhammer 2 forum, NOT Warhammer 1.

May I ask a member of the moderation team to kindly move it to the correct location.

Thank you.

Gavin786
  • gavin786gavin786 Registered Users Posts: 10
    I moved it myself; MODS: can delete this topic now, its duplicated in TWW2 forum where it aught been posted in first place.
This discussion has been closed.