Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Petition to show the name of the ones who press "disagree", only agree can be seen.

IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 3,589
edited April 26 in Off Topic General
Are you trying to protect negativitiers?

Show em to me so I can punish them with asymmetric force.
*Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!
*Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
*Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
*Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!

Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,692
    this is a great way to ensure that we will never see who disagrees.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 26,656
    Lets just get rid of it. It's childish anyway.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 5,644
    Anyone who asks, can know if I have decided to mark them.
    Beastmen

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 10,581
    Petition to stop petition because it has always been useless

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,271

It's better then falseflagging.
    edited April 25

It's better then falseflagging.
    I don't see how that's relevant. It's not as bad as a great many things, but it's still bad and should be removed.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,052
    Signed.

Even though it is probably not healthy for the forum.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 3,048
    This has less chances of happening than of Khorne becoming a wizard.
  • EarthDragonEarthDragon Registered Users Posts: 768
    They just needed to ban the damn false flaggers. It was like bait for who the obnoxious trolls truly were. The moderators just never utilized it properly.

And now we have a tool that incentivizes school of fish thinking. Which is interesting, as most people who play Warhammer games don’t tend to be part of the societal school of fish, so maybe this is just a crazy social experiment
  • Xenos7777Xenos7777 Registered Users Posts: 6,569
    terrible idea.
  • Ingr8Ingr8 Registered Users Posts: 2,002
    Isn't this pretty much the same as the thread 2 or 3 lines below?
    Dreaming of mighty Lumbria

• ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,579
    Ingr8 said:

Isn't this pretty much the same as the thread 2 or 3 lines below?

Yes....Yes it is

A mod should close this

"Yum Yum"
    Also why would I care who disagrees with me by button? Anyone of worth will actually write it out.
    Hyped for TWW3.

• YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 1,083
    The disagree button has become lurker-bait. It's the one button you can press wihout exposing your opinions to the public. Every time I look at the Who's online-thingy there, there's about 50% people I've never seen a comment from. It's probably the same people that press most of the disagrees.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,592
    Both buttons should be removed.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• BeelzeBeelze Registered Users Posts: 330
    I like the buttons, it makes my life as a mainly-lurker a bit easier.
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,944
    A lot of posts aren’t worth responding to. The like/dislike button (let’s be honest that’s what they really are) gives a good indication of whether a topic is worth further exploration or not.
  • Ulthuan_VolcanoUlthuan_Volcano Registered Users Posts: 198
    I think you did not formulate that well
    http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/ Ulthuan, Home of the Asur. If any high elf player is in the hobby too I would suggest you to check this forum.
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 861
    Bayes said:

Signed.

Even though it is probably not healthy for the forum.

You're a chaotic element, I can respect that.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,636
    Moved to Chat as it is not a game discussion.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• SnoopacSnoopac Registered Users Posts: 352
    I would like to see the people who disagree and I don't think it's such a big deal if people can. I don't think it's really protecting anyone, it's not like you're going to get a lot of PMs from people telling you they're going to murder you because you disagreed with their idea about adding some Elf fan-fiction character with one line of lore. Nobody really cares that much. I think seeing whom disagrees with something is good because you tend to learn about different people on the forum and their opinions, so I feel as if it grants some extra context.

I like the agree/disagree function because it allows people to express their opinion without having to write the exact same thing as someone else if your opinions are very similar. It saves on time and you don't see a spamming list of messages all saying the same thing- or at least, less, I feel.