Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warhammer 3 DLCs Wishlist

Yurisusuki#2746Yurisusuki#2746 Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,366
I Know that a lot of those discussions have been made here recently, but in most times due to work i cant post here, so i want to bring my own ideia of how Warhammer 3 could be most complete until the end of the series, when a new fantasy game will rise.

So first, this is more my wish than any kind of prediction, im not a prophet but i think we should show what we want too.

Well first i think that the last content for Warhammer 2 will be Beastman vs Vampire Counts, with Dwarf FLC LL and a second Beastman for those with Call of beastman.
Also, i will presume that CA will drop FLC Legendary lords like they did with Rakarth after DLC's, and that they will bring 3 DLCs per year from 2022 until 2028.

01-Pré Order-Nagash
Nurgle FLC

2022:
02-Kislev vs Khorne / Khorne FLC
Kislev FLC
03-Chaos Dwarf / Slaanesh FLC
Undivided FLC
04-Tzeench vs Cathay / Cathay FLC
Slaanesh FLC

05-Ogre Kingdons / Cathay FLC
Empire FLC
06-Nurgle vs Slaanesh / Nurgle FLC
High Elves FLC
07-Dogs Of War / Khorne FLC
Tzeench FLC

08-Chaos Undivided vs Empire / Empire FLC
Nurgle FLC
09-Eastern Minor Race DLC(Nipon, Kuresh, Ind, Hobbos) Khorne FLC
Tzeench FLC
10-Kislev vs Norsca / Kislev FLC
Dwarf FLC

11-Western Minor Race (Albion, Araby, Amazon.. / Tomb King FLC
Vampire Coast FLC
12- Khorne vs Dark Elves / Dark Elves FLC
Norsca FLC
13-Slaanesh vs High Elves / Slaanesh FLC
Bretonia FLC

14-Lizardman vs Beastman / Beastman FLC
Cathay FLC
15-Nurgle vs Dwarvs / Nurgle FLC
Ogres FLC
16-Cathay vs Skaven / Cathay FLC

17-Tzeench vs Lizardman Tzeench FLC
Empire FLC
18-Tomb Kings vs Chaos Undivided
Khorne FLC
19-Vampire Coast vs Kislev / Kislev FLC
Tzeench

20-Wood Elves vs Nurgle / Wood FLC
Chaos Dwarf
21-Greenskins vs Khorne Greenskins FLC
Greenskins
22- Vampire Counts vs Slaanesh / Vampire Counts FLC

So in the end everything could end like this, and i know that CA never said that the races will have the same amount of lords or anything like that

All core races with 8 LL
All DLC races with 6
Norsca with 4
Minors with one or two

I didnt mention any lord name or units because this would mean a lot of work, but anyway, what are your WISHES for Warhammer 3
Gib mony plox i report u

http://www.pudim.com.br/

SALVATION

Comments

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,131
    12 LPs, all crossovers

6 to Cathay and Kislev - the main cores
    6 to Monos

More realistically I'd be fine with 2 game 3 only LPs before jumping into crossovers.

For CPS I want OK, CD, and DoW. Amazons as pre-order. Any others are bonus.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 15,851
    For now I just wish CA will start the lord packs with crossgame ones or some WH1 races will have to wait quite a long time before getting a much needed second rework and lord pack.
  • Beef545Beef545 Registered Users Posts: 764
    I sincerely hope we won't get that much monogods content, people would die out of boredom.

22 DLCs people, imagine steam page and how it will make CA look. Paradox, we have a valid contender coming.
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Troll has come.
  • saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,327
    Things that i want

Lp
    Bret
    Finubar

Campaign packs.
    Ind
    Araby
    Kuresh
    Southern realms
    Nippon

Race packs
    Halflings.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• General_Hijalti#1213General_Hijalti#1213 Registered Users Posts: 5,421
    Having to wait that long for crossovers. 2026 for dwarfs disgusting
  • Kouran_DarkhandKouran_Darkhand Registered Users Posts: 698
    Nagash.
    Hobgoblins.
    Nippon.
    Estalia.
    Khorne vs Dark Elves (Tullaris LL, Shadowblade LH, Kouran FLC LL/LH).

Chaos Dwarfs and Ogre Kingdoms will be obviously part of the game. That’s the reason I don’t mentioned them.
    You are the true king of the elves, Malekith. You are the son of Aenarion, champion of the Daemon War, heir to the Phoenix Crown. It is your right by deed, merit and birth and I would give my life to see that ancient wrong reversed and your rightful position restored. As an elf I can think of no higher calling.

• Kouran_DarkhandKouran_Darkhand Registered Users Posts: 698
    Cult of Ulric and Cult of Pleasure subfactions for The Empire and Naggaroth respectively are also part of my wishlist.
    You are the true king of the elves, Malekith. You are the son of Aenarion, champion of the Daemon War, heir to the Phoenix Crown. It is your right by deed, merit and birth and I would give my life to see that ancient wrong reversed and your rightful position restored. As an elf I can think of no higher calling.

• MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180
    2027 for Neferata ? That's just too much ! CA need to start with crossover off the bat !

Something like that :

2022 : Ogres Pack, Tzeentch vs Dwarfs, Chaos Dwarves Pack

2023 : Empire vs Nurgle, Third Campaign Pack, Vampire vs Slaanesh

2024 : Skaven vs Cathay, High Elves vs Khorne, Norsca vs Kislev

And so on.

Honestly, even then it's gonna be a long wait for some races. If CA doesn't quicken the pace a lot, like 4 a year (which I really don't think is possible) then they need to do away with LPs and start to do more extensive, or at least more diverse DLCs. Something like 4 LLs, 4 units, one for each race. Gotta pump out those characters !
    Thing is they can do a hell of a lot of Crossovers. You can get to 10 easy, no problem.

I think the play is do 2 between game 3. Kislev vs Khorne and Cathay vs Tzeeeeentch. Then straight into Crossovers. It means game 3 races are brought up to standard quickly, and maximises Crossovers.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Docpain222#3241Docpain222#3241 WI, USRegistered Users Posts: 465

I Know that a lot of those discussions have been made here recently, but in most times due to work i cant post here, so i want to bring my own ideia of how Warhammer 3 could be most complete until the end of the series, when a new fantasy game will rise.

So first, this is more my wish than any kind of prediction, im not a prophet but i think we should show what we want too.

Well first i think that the last content for Warhammer 2 will be Beastman vs Vampire Counts, with Dwarf FLC LL and a second Beastman for those with Call of beastman.
    Also, i will presume that CA will drop FLC Legendary lords like they did with Rakarth after DLC's, and that they will bring 3 DLCs per year from 2022 until 2028.

01-Pré Order-Nagash
    Nurgle FLC

2022:
    02-Kislev vs Khorne / Khorne FLC
    Kislev FLC
    03-Chaos Dwarf / Slaanesh FLC
    Undivided FLC
    04-Tzeench vs Cathay / Cathay FLC
    Slaanesh FLC

05-Ogre Kingdons / Cathay FLC
    Empire FLC
    06-Nurgle vs Slaanesh / Nurgle FLC
    High Elves FLC
    07-Dogs Of War / Khorne FLC
    Tzeench FLC

08-Chaos Undivided vs Empire / Empire FLC
    Nurgle FLC
    09-Eastern Minor Race DLC(Nipon, Kuresh, Ind, Hobbos) Khorne FLC
    Tzeench FLC
    10-Kislev vs Norsca / Kislev FLC
    Dwarf FLC

11-Western Minor Race (Albion, Araby, Amazon.. / Tomb King FLC
    Vampire Coast FLC
    12- Khorne vs Dark Elves / Dark Elves FLC
    Norsca FLC
    13-Slaanesh vs High Elves / Slaanesh FLC
    Bretonia FLC

14-Lizardman vs Beastman / Beastman FLC
    Cathay FLC
    15-Nurgle vs Dwarvs / Nurgle FLC
    Ogres FLC
    16-Cathay vs Skaven / Cathay FLC

17-Tzeench vs Lizardman Tzeench FLC
    Empire FLC
    18-Tomb Kings vs Chaos Undivided
    Khorne FLC
    19-Vampire Coast vs Kislev / Kislev FLC
    Tzeench

20-Wood Elves vs Nurgle / Wood FLC
    Chaos Dwarf
    21-Greenskins vs Khorne Greenskins FLC
    Greenskins
    22- Vampire Counts vs Slaanesh / Vampire Counts FLC

So in the end everything could end like this, and i know that CA never said that the races will have the same amount of lords or anything like that

All core races with 8 LL
    All DLC races with 6
    Norsca with 4
    Minors with one or two

I didnt mention any lord name or units because this would mean a lot of work, but anyway, what are your WISHES for Warhammer 3

I don't mind this layout. Between DLC's though, I would like to see more FLC's that offer a single new LL such as Rakarth. Really enjoy his play style and the best thing was... it was completely unexpected.
  • Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,838

12 LPs, all crossovers

6 to Monos

More realistically I'd be fine with 2 game 3 only LPs before jumping into crossovers.

Grotesque.

4 max for any Game 3 Core. No arguments.

OK, CD, and DoW, Nagash Preorder.
    Kneel

• RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 2,291
    Maelas said:

2027 for Neferata ? That's just too much ! CA need to start with crossover off the bat !

Something like that :

2022 : Ogres Pack, Tzeentch vs Dwarfs, Chaos Dwarves Pack

2023 : Empire vs Nurgle, Third Campaign Pack, Vampire vs Slaanesh

2024 : Skaven vs Cathay, High Elves vs Khorne, Norsca vs Kislev

And so on.

Honestly, even then it's gonna be a long wait for some races. If CA doesn't quicken the pace a lot, like 4 a year (which I really don't think is possible) then they need to do away with LPs and start to do more extensive, or at least more diverse DLCs. Something like 4 LLs, 4 units, one for each race. Gotta pump out those characters !

We'll be getting 1 DLC a year at best for Warhammer by 2027
  • Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 634
    Beef545 said:

I sincerely hope we won't get that much monogods content, people would die out of boredom.

22 DLCs people, imagine steam page and how it will make CA look. Paradox, we have a valid contender coming.

Monogod DLCs would be 1,000,000x more exciting than sea elves.......
  • xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 1,345
    If you don't like the races of game 3, don't buy game3.
    What a strange thing, in these forums it is full of people talking weird comments.

If it's a waste of time to give more than 4 LL for the game's Core races, then Empire, Dwarfs, VC ..etc, don't need too.
    Only WoC, BM and Norsca needa , using this logic and nobody else.

Cathay and Kislev are no more core than the rest, CA said 6 starting races not 2 starting is 4 half races, none of them is FLC like BRE, this is already becoming annoying.

Game3 is about game3 races, if you don’t like them, don’t buy.

If CA and GW are going to start creating new races, I prefer that they leave all races in good condition, especially the new core races that will be launched with a huge negative gap compared to those in game2, which received 2 rounds of LP.

There are some things that would be very boring to wait a long time, LP for SK (Thanquol), VC, DW and Norsca are the most important in my view.
    But all this can expect a full round of LP's from game3's core races, and some Race packs like Ogres and CD.
    In other words, two years from now.

Its much waiting for you, is it unbearable?
    laughter in beastmen ...

xDEMOSx said:

Cathay and Kislev are no more core than the rest,

Except for having double the LLs.

They're all core, but they aren't all equal and that's okay. Races don't need to be. They should just match their potential and there's no need to be equal for that.
  • GerardofthetitanGerardofthetitan Registered Users Posts: 445
    edited April 2021

Yes, but it's wrong that we have waited.
    Kneel

xDEMOSx said:

They're all core, but they aren't all equal and that's okay. Races don't need to be. They should just match their potential and there's no need to be equal for that.
    Kislev and Cathay don't have more potential than any 1 Chaos God.

That's fact and if you need I can tell you why.
    Kneel

• xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 1,345
    i can not see any connection with having less LL and be less or more core.
    BRE was FLC and was released with 3LL.

And the initial lord of the game is not so important if you follow what we have seen so far, starters lords do not have an exclusive campaign.
    Mazdsmund and Kroq Gar had no differences other than one or two campaign buffs and different starting positions.

if monos are priority in the initial FLC and probably will since it is not necessary to invent a character to be free the initial number will make no difference in the short term.
    see the leak, monos were planned since the beginning of the franchise
    Cathay and Kislev are the outsiders

• Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,641
    As long as 90% of all LPs include a Mono Race I won’t complain. I just don’t wanna see such nonsense like WH1 only LPs. Luckily CA was pretty clear about that.

Crossovers are not that important. They should wait until all core races are on 3-4 LLs.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,641

xDEMOSx said:

Nonsense.
    Surge_2 said:

12 LPs, all crossovers

6 to Monos

Grotesque.

4 max for any Game 3 Core. No arguments.

OK, CD, and DoW, Nagash Preorder.
    4 for Monos 8 for Cathay and Kislev. I'll be kind and allow you to negotiate down to 6 though.
    Surge_2 said:

xDEMOSx said:

Kislev and Cathay don't have more potential than any 1 Chaos God.

That's fact and if you need I can tell you why.
    I await this fact patiently.
  • Beef545Beef545 Registered Users Posts: 764
    Cathay 8 LLs is likely actually, we all know the tragic reason for that. Personally I wish they could stay with starting 2 LLs permanently but that won't happen.
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Troll has come.
  • Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,837
    edited April 2021
    Are you that offended?

I mean it his opinion and even he just start bait at this point.

I say we get 5 also that more if 12 dlc easily every core race can be finish.

So my list is that for lord packs.

3 full, pure wh3 lps.

Then just crossovers for 6 and then !

3 dlc pure old races !

Maybe more I think so can race 3 get all their content and 12 old world races can get love.

Campagne pack kinda a pipe dream but.

Ogre and CD of course and then ind and khuresh.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on

Beef545 said:

Cathay 8 LLs is likely actually, we all know the tragic reason for that. Personally I wish they could stay with starting 2 LLs permanently but that won't happen.

8 LLs for Cathay is actually perfectly fine as long as each unique Mono Race will also end up with 6+ LLs.

But arguing that Cathay will get 8 while Monos only get 4 each, just points out how flawed and biased VGs opinion is in that context.
    edited April 2021

Are you that offended?

I mean it his opinion and even he just start bait at this point.

I say we get 5 also that more if 12 dlc easily every core race can be finish.

So my list is that for lord packs.

3 full, pure wh3 lps.

Then just crossovers for 6 and then !

3 dlc pure old races !

Maybe more I think so can race 3 get all their content and 12 old world races can get love.

Campagne pack kinda a pipe dream but.

Ogre and CD of course and then ind and khuresh.

Offended? Not at all. I‘m actually amused about the ridiculous idea that Cathay will get 8 while monos end up with 4. It’s just laughable at this point and the level of salt is unmeasurable. 😂
    Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on
  • hillbillymachinegunhillbillymachinegun Registered Users Posts: 465
    My only disagreement with this wish list is that, over a 7 year lifecycle, I would hope for a lot more than 5 race packs. We got both Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast in 2018, just 10 months apart. At that pace, we should see 8 or 9 when it's all said and done. As there isn't a 4th base game looming overhead and taking up development resources, that should be possible while still keeping the pace of lord packs.

Leaving out even one of the minor races (Araby, Ind, Khuresh, Albion, Amazons, Nippon, etc.) would make the TW:WH trilogy feel incomplete. Or at least that there was wasted potential.

The content is there, the demand is there, the only limiting factor is CA and GW's creativity and willingness to do it.

As long as everything gets added at some point, I'm happy and don't really care too much about the order in which the DLCs are released. Just run wild with it, it's the last game in the series.
  • Labria#2848Labria#2848 Registered Users Posts: 2,233
    I just wish to have complete 8th edition unit rosters, 3+ types of generic lords/heroes and 6+ legendary lords for each race in the game.

I want these DLCs for game 3:
    • pre-order bonus race pack: Dogs of War/Southern Realms
    • 3 classic lord packs: Khorne vs Kislev, Cathay vs Tzeentch and Slaanesh vs Nurgle
    • 2 campaign packs: Chaos Dwarfs and Ogre Kingdoms
    • Cross lord packs for many years: 12-15 Cross lord packs(game 3 race vs game 1/game 2 races), I want each game 1/game 2 race playable in main game 3 campaign.
    For me, any others minor race without army book is just bonus. They are not really must have thing for me. I can live without races like Nippon, Ind, Hobgoblins or Pink Unicorns. B)
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 7,073
    Each of the cores of game 3 are factions that can EASILY be considered done at 4 LLs each, which leaves a lot of room for crossover LPs so that other neglected factions can be given the love they deserve.

Each of the cores of game 3 are factions that can EASILY be considered done at 4 LLs each, which leaves a lot of room for crossover LPs so that other neglected factions can be given the love they deserve.

Crossovers will obviously also include WH3 races and the FLCs will also be for the WH3 races.

I think we will get 2-3 WH3 only LPs and also tons of FLCs accompanying them and the first 2 Campaign Packs.