Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

It's Tuesday. Everybody on the hype train.

AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 2,047
Today there may be a trailer for Thursday's upcoming gameplay.

In my opinion, the most interesting question is whether it will really be the "Assault on the Brass Citadel" which is the citadel of Khorne itself and the capital of one of the four realms of chaos

Comments

• saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 13,879
    Azurian said:

Today there may be a trailer for Thursday's upcoming gameplay.

In my opinion, the most interesting question is whether it will really be the "Assault on the Brass Citadel" which is the citadel of Khorne itself and the capital of one of the four realms of chaos

Nothing till Thursday i am afraid
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
  • Vin362Vin362 Registered Users Posts: 1,171
    They gave a date for the 13th of May which is Thursday :#
    Supporter of Shu-Han, I wish Total War Three Kingdoms had a Three Kingdoms start date, rider of Kislev, admiral of The Awakened and Elector Count of Shu-Han
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 11,321
    The trailer will also be on Thursday.

• hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 2,472
    Who got off?
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,760
    Nothing till Friday when I wake up.

Friday Newsday.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 2,047

Nothing till Friday when I wake up.

Friday Newsday.

And you Brute. Betrayed "Tuesday news day"

• BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    If tuesday newsday does not recieve news it will take news, just like last week.
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 6,010
    Tuesdays are leak days now
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 10,962
    They've already given us a date. I doubt they're going to go to great lengths to keep teasing what's already been teased.

I might be wrong, but I'm certainly not going to go out of my way just in case.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 4,906
    These tuesday-threads are getting a bit annoying, to be fair.
  • FerestorFerestor Registered Users Posts: 958
    No news today. You are 2 days to early.

Also like @JungleElf said. These crap treads are getting annoying.
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,802
    Do not expect something before the 13th. It is a rare moment where CA gives us a date. So there will be nothing before.
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,965
    Closed
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

This discussion has been closed.