Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The most important question with regards to Kislev

55JoNNo55JoNNo Registered Users Posts: 1,701
If they change the diplomacy VO...will they retain the immortal "Kislev." line?

When they updated the Norscan diplomacy VO it sounded weird.
Change is on the way...

Comments

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,429
    We will likely get nonplayable NPC factions for Kislev which could use the current voice lines.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • Xerxes52Xerxes52 Registered Users Posts: 730
    Hopefully Katarin will have one random line where she just says "Kislev" when you initiate diplomacy with her faction.
  • 55JoNNo55JoNNo Registered Users Posts: 1,701
    ArneSo said:

We will likely get nonplayable NPC factions for Kislev which could use the current voice lines.

I hope so... it needs to be protected under heritage laws
    Change is on the way...

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,218
    55JoNNo said:

ArneSo said:

I hope so... it needs to be protected under heritage laws
    Given even CA are doing it now - it seems likely.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,172
    ArneSo said:

Doubt it. Norsca got completely new Voice lines. And they were using otherwise unused Chaos Faction leader voice lines.
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!

#PrayForBorisBokha (don't you dare kill of one of the 2 bigname Kislev characters in Backstory... he's the Bear guy!)

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 2,895
    Given that they started the trailer with a deliberate "Kislev", I think CA is aware of the meme and will make sure it stays in
    I believe in Slaanesh supremacy