Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

a friendly reminder

ALHDONALHDON EstaliaRegistered Users Posts: 535
this game is still In development...

any weird animations or even textures are still subject to change. dont take anything at face value. this even means how certain abilities work.

keep this in mind when talking about WH3. It still could be in development for months now. what you see now could likely not be what you see at release.
Warhammer 3 = Pogu Content

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 26,588
    No.

I will go full panic mode right now!
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 4,386

No.

I will go full panic mode right now!

Somebody disagrees with this so you gotta refrain yourself from going into panic mode asap!
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 519
    How dare you bring that kind of logic to this realm of hate!?

I assume people are roleplaying we are in Khornes realm of anger and hate when they comment ^^
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 927
    But it is absolutely alright to question something presented to us. If CA is about to fix what seemed not alright, we are all fine, if not, they need to know.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,583
    That might be the case, but there is also a darker side to it:

animacja-sygn-3.gif

• united84united84 Registered Users Posts: 981
    True. Hence, why one should never pre-order till ....they are satisfied with the gameplay reveal ?
    Perhaps a better one shown in the next few months or weeks.
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 862
    united84 said:

True. Hence, why one should never pre-order till ....they are satisfied with the gameplay reveal ?

well, you can always pre-order in a week after game release and still get the pre-order dlc, so just see the reactions and decide to buy it or not
    Rage consumes us, but from the fire we rise again.

• ALHDONALHDON EstaliaRegistered Users Posts: 535
    united84 said:

correct. you can always choose to buy a product or not. but seeing yesterdays gameplay and going "CA DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GAME AND THE WARHAMMER IP. THEY'RE MAKING A BAD GAME"
    when in reality we have up until 5 months until it possibly releases
  • IokkoIokko Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 960
    united84 said:

I agree with this, I also haven't pre ordered, not because of hate for the game or the developer, I just want to be able to make a more informed decision, and if by the time the game is released I'm not satisfied, I can always wait for a sale later on.

Besides, the game may be still in, development, but it's already being sold, it's only fair that people will point out their issues with the product. Someone else criticizing something you enjoy is far from a problem, it doesn't or at least it shouldn't affect your enjoyment of the product, in fact it can help you identify issues that you also have with it, and by pointing them out to the developers still working on the game, maybe have those addressed.
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,162
    I'm more impressed with an early showcase that doesn't try and hide the unpolished bits. shows some actual confidence.
    Chaos lords should be women

Army painter plox
  • KN_GarsKN_Gars Registered Users Posts: 878
    Iokko said:

united84 said:

I agree with this, I also haven't pre ordered, not because of hate for the game or the developer, I just want to be able to make a more informed decision, and if by the time the game is released I'm not satisfied, I can always wait for a sale later on.

Besides, the game may be still in, development, but it's already being sold, it's only fair that people will point out their issues with the product. Someone else criticizing something you enjoy is far from a problem, it doesn't or at least it shouldn't affect your enjoyment of the product, in fact it can help you identify issues that you also have with it, and by pointing them out to the developers still working on the game, maybe have those addressed.
    Spot on, it is only through criticism that we have gotten CA to make changes to things that enough of the community was unhappy with, from the Karybdis and Knights of Morr to the Sisters forge.
  • sykallsykall Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,575

I'm more impressed with an early showcase that doesn't try and hide the unpolished bits. shows some actual confidence.

Yep better to show unpolished parts of the product in am honest preview than hiding non-working parts or making a trailer/presentation that needs to be downgraded in the final product.
    Filling the white spots - 7 made-up factions to enrich the empty parts of the WFB setting
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/288418/filling-the-white-spots-7-made-up-factions-to-fill-out-the-wfb-setting
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 5,205
    Iokko said:

united84 said:

This sounds dangerously close to not abject worship of CA and their products... You better be careful or the chocolate brigade is gonna come for you..
  • Theo91Theo91 Registered Users Posts: 2,187
    ALHDON said:

any weird animations or even textures are still subject to change. dont take anything at face value. this even means how certain abilities work.

keep this in mind when talking about WH3. It still could be in development for months now. what you see now could likely not be what you see at release.

I don’t get why some people feel it’s their job to manage the community.

If some people want to panic, let them panic
  • ALHDONALHDON EstaliaRegistered Users Posts: 535
    Theo91 said:

ALHDON said:

I don’t get why some people feel it’s their job to manage the community.

If some people want to panic, let them panic
    I dont feel like it's my job to manage the community

I'm just using some logic and common sense to remind people things are subject to change. if I wanted to manage the community I would make 2 threads about how the mods dont do their jobs and the community is a state *cough cough*
  • IokkoIokko Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 960

Iokko said:

united84 said:

This sounds dangerously close to not abject worship of CA and their products... You better be careful or the chocolate brigade is gonna come for you..
    I'm not interested in antagonizing people who are more excited about the preview than me.
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,560
    Usually first vids show off the best game got to offer. If its still in development it better keep it that way next few years as well.
  • SaandroSaandro Registered Users Posts: 50
    "I'm just using logic and common sense to whiteknight for a multibillion dollar company"

Fanboys in a nutshell.
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 5,205
    Saandro said:

"I'm just using logic and common sense to whiteknight for a multibillion dollar company"

Fanboys in a nutshell.

It is the easiest milkable species on Earth!