Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Daemons should speak ! Not only roar !

1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 499
Hey. I'm making this topic because in all material we have seen the bloodthister only roar, I think part of it is because the audio is not ready yet. While I know that they actually speak - to corrupt to lure mortals to chaos.

I really hope they won't be just - hydra,dragon, monsters - just roars !

Hopefully next we will get a trailer/gameplay from khorne perspective so we can finally hear the daemons speak !

Here example from 40k. But daemons are the same in fantasy and 40k.

Comments

• makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,560
    no they are dumb like orcs thats why they only scream in green WAAAGHHH
  • 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 499
    makar55 said:

no they are dumb like orcs thats why they only scream in green WAAAGHHH

Exactly :D .
  • sykallsykall Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,576
    Its khorne. What do ya expect? A meaningful conversation about the morality if death and killing, the abstract and paradoxical nature of honour, the difference between courage and boldness?
    Filling the white spots - 7 made-up factions to enrich the empty parts of the WFB setting
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/288418/filling-the-white-spots-7-made-up-factions-to-fill-out-the-wfb-setting
    edited May 14
    sykall said:

Its khorne. What do ya expect? A meaningful conversation about the morality if death and killing, the abstract and paradoxical nature of honour, the difference between courage and boldness?

I expect to click on a bloodthirster and hear - "Let's find enemys" or "BLOOooooodd" or "Skulls for khorne". Not just a waaaagh!
  • EquixEquix Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    khorne demons must roar only, and sometimes just say: khorne flakes!

W2 VORTEX: New dwarf and vampire LLs
    UNDEAD RACE Nagash, The Nameless, Undead Hag LL (kislev undead boss). Undead Dragon Empress LL (cathay undead boss)

MONOBLOODLINES:
    Zacharias, Melkhior, Radu the forsaken, Dieter Helsnicht /Necrachs
    Ushoran, Vorag, The Black Prince, Rametep /Strigoi
    Red Duke, Walach Harkon, Abhorash /Blood Dragon
    Neferata, Naaima, Ulrika, Nitocris /Lahmia

Tomb Kings:
    Apophas

Amazons + Kuresh (Serpent Civilizations)

Gnobblar LL with Ogre Kingdoms

Fimir LL for norska

Albion

Ind
  • TheMadTypistTheMadTypist Registered Users Posts: 286
    I’m pretty sure the ‘blood for the blood god’ from the trailer was meant to be the bloodthirster

I’m pretty sure the ‘blood for the blood god’ from the trailer was meant to be the bloodthirster

Hope you are right, I though it's the corrupted kislev general.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 2,895
    I mean, Khorne daemons shoudl scream and roar a lot, but I'm sure they'll have at least a "blood for the blood god" quip.
    I believe in Slaanesh supremacy
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,205
    They do speak. We saw so in the trailer.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 11,464
    These are Khornate Daemons.

I think you're asking for a bit too much from that lot.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,865
    They will most likely speak when we actually play as Khorne and see gameplay that hovers around the soldiers to hear what the Daemons say.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 4,391

The way the skulls for the skull throne was delivered was super weak.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 12,659
    I think @sykall and @Crossil got it right . Its khorne.

Now honestly i would expect some good voice line for other three gods.
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
  • endikuxendikux Registered Users Posts: 620
    I notice a trend of people pointing out explicit things from the gameplay footage that are either missing or "incorrect" and common response of "trust CA" or "it will definitely be there."

Why do people have this inherent trust in game companies to deliver on things they have not explicitly shown in a demo much less promised they will actually deliver?
  • brago90brago90 Registered Users Posts: 900
    They talk but not with you.
  • SchwarzhelmSchwarzhelm Registered Users Posts: 2,151
    In Mark of Chaos the demons had voice lines which were quite good. I hope to also see that in Warhammer 3.
  • AnnoyedOneEyedGuyAnnoyedOneEyedGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    well big bird from game 1 talked, so id be surprised if they didnt talk in game 3
  • DumbledoodDumbledood Registered Users Posts: 182
    Pretty sure bloodthirsters talk in a couple G&F books. Mostly "I am ageless, eternal darkness, and the one that knocks.. knock knock."