Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Which do you think is the most superior race in Warhammer? [Poll]

BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,497
Which race do you think is the master race and have the rights to domain the Warhammer World?

https://www.strawpoll.me/45287512
Tagged:

Comments

• LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 4,653
    edited May 18
    Nurgle.

No doubt.

Also Khuresh. .

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,209
    I'm sure this thread will end in nothing but friendly adult discussion.
  • ALHDONALHDON EstaliaRegistered Users Posts: 574
    there is only one answer

fishmen
    Warhammer 3 = Pogu Content
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,497

Nurgle.

No doubt.

Also Khuresh. .

Well, Technically God is not a race
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,448
    dark elves

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 4,177
    edited May 18
    You can find vast human empires on almost every continent. Kislev, Empire, Southern Realms, Brettonia, Araby, Norsca, Cathay, Nippon, Ind, Kurgen, Mung, Albion, Amazons.

If you include undead races that opens it up even further with Tomb Kings in the Southlands.

There is a reason why they're chaos' favorite race. The Dwarfs and Elves basically destroyed each other and never fully recovered. Skaven and Greenskins are too ununified and can't stop infighting. Lizardmen keep to themselves and are tiny in number.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 908
    I like how the only tag for this thread is "Skaven". Clearly, Skaven best-greatest, yes-yes.
    Races I'd like to have in Warhammer: Chaos Dwarfs, Southern Realms, Nippon.

#JusticeForTzeentch.
  • ERICdbsERICdbs CataloniaRegistered Users Posts: 633
    Yes-yes! Skaven, are bestest and most powerful!
  • uzualuzual Registered Users Posts: 390
    Skaven are superiors! Yes-yes
  • ForumaccountkroqgarForumaccountkroqgar Registered Users Posts: 869
    As a great plan enjoyer, it's either lizardmen or ogres. Ogres are almost perfect since they were selected by the Old Ones to fix the different flaws dwarfs, elves and humans have, their only problem is that the Old Ones had to flee before civilizing them. But it seems that some tyrants like Greasus Goldtooth were beggining to civilize ogres just before the setting went boom.

Lizardmen on the other hand are like high middle ages Europe, they have all the classic knowledge but it's kept in books/golden tablets that very few can read. If they ever got a medieval renaissance like real Europe had, they would be on top of everyone.
    Justice for the scalies!

Basic fixes for blessed spawnings and geomantic web:
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/293369/lizardmen-rework-suggestions/p1?new=1
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,149
    What about chaos?
    If you see this lost little fellow please help him find his way home.
    Bayes said:

What about chaos?

Well, it's a religion, not a race
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,149
    Blaced said:

Bayes said:

What about chaos?

What about chaos daemons?
    If you see this lost little fellow please help him find his way home.
  • NiggeyNiggey Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 161
    All races are equal. But some races are more equal than others.

Also Dwarves.
  • Beef545Beef545 Registered Users Posts: 764
    Do you really have to ask such question?

Answer is obvious
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Troll has come.
  • sykallsykall Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,268
    Chaos. It is the villain sue of the setting. Noone reaches it, as GW wanted/wants chaos and especially the WoC to be the major threat of the setting.

Even before end times the WoC were not a local but constant global threat that barley had to try to win most fights and just kept coming and coming. I do not recall a battle were they were decisvly or even easily beaten by another faction. And even after heavy loses like Asavar Kuls failed invasion, they were back at being a global threat after what felt like fiven minutes.
    The WoC are without a doubt of mine the villain sue faction of the setting.
    Filling the white spots - 7 made-up factions to enrich the empty parts of the WFB setting
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/288418/filling-the-white-spots-7-made-up-factions-to-fill-out-the-wfb-setting
    Bayes said:

Blaced said:

Bayes said:

What about chaos?

What about chaos daemons?
    More like emotion and energy

But I think you are right, will add them next time (if there will be a next time)
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,901
    edited May 18
    Chaos wins in the end. Always been that way, so by virtue of the inevitable they win the vote.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,614
    Caledorians reign supreme. It's obvious, really.
  • 445Aas445Aas Registered Users Posts: 267
    How about this undead skaven vampiRAT?
    Does having only undead skaven underlings fix the loality issue of skaven? Skaven are the most numerous, have advanced technology and in the end they are chaos too. If this vampirat would get more powerfull, maybe conquer the malestrom of noctilus, get a seat in the council... and some chaos dwarf technology too pls.

A chaos-vam-pi-rat.