Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Kislev stuff=awesome! But plz CA change the faction icon...

BeargodBeargod Registered Users Posts: 250
Title.

I'm loving all the stuff im seeing regarding Kislev! Except those hideous out of place faction crests. They look to similar too brettonia/VC/empire shields. just make them more rounded like the shields the Tsar Guard are wearing.

"Be at peace, for that is all I ever want." - Karl Franz.
Tagged:

Comments

• WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,332
    This was posted on Reddit the other day.

• Naygir_KillazNaygir_Killaz Registered Users Posts: 1,550
    I really hate the minimalism. Rasputin's faction symbol looks bland as well. Looks like I will have to wait for faction banner mods again.
  • MurmurlockMurmurlock Registered Users Posts: 942
    Beargod said:

Title.

I'm loving all the stuff im seeing regarding Kislev! Except those hideous out of place faction crests. They look to similar too brettonia/VC/empire shields. just make them more rounded like the shields the Tsar Guard are wearing.

Cavalry shield like this would be awesome.

From Kislev with Poorgrammar. :)
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,701

Beargod said:

Title.

That armour would be great for the WInged Lancers and Gryphon Legion.
    The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • Naygir_KillazNaygir_Killaz Registered Users Posts: 1,550

Beargod said:

Title.

But don't you just love the bulky chest plates and gigantic pauldrons instead? :)
  • Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 4,292
    maccabbee said:

Beargod said:

Title.

But don't you just love the bulky chest plates and gigantic pauldrons instead? :)
    Nope
  • ASyrianASyrian Registered Users Posts: 1,268
    You boys wont stop crying for anything dont you?
  • TheShiroOfDaltonTheShiroOfDalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 34,001
    edited May 2021
    LoL, Kislev's part of the Citadel council, I see.

• CountTalabeclandCountTalabecland Registered Users Posts: 1,021
    Both of these faction symbols are complete garbage.

They could have gone with literally anything else, including the symbol kislev had in game 1/2 and been better off.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180

Beargod said:

Title.

They are litteraly wearing this chainmail helmet !
  • KaiserofKiotoKaiserofKioto Registered Users Posts: 80
    maccabbee said:

I really hate the minimalism. Rasputin's faction symbol looks bland as well. Looks like I will have to wait for faction banner mods again.

why CA became so obessed with minimalism? it looks like **** every time they do it, and everyone cheers then they dont, and yet they continue to jump in this puddle every time

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 14,285
    I have to say these faction heraldries are bland.