- Liu Yan/Zhang have CA invented generals instead of their historical ones.
- Chenliu and Chen are not shown correctly on the map.
- Lu Xun and Lu Meng will never be unique characters.
- Looters and pirates will continue to be full stack Han rebels who magically spawn for 500.
- Imperial intrigue, while improved, will often make everyone best friends in the late game.
- Zhuge Liang will never have a unique voice actor.
- Wei Yan will continue to spawn for Liu Bei nonsensically when he's in Xu Province.
- The Nanman lands will always be a nightmare to invade for the player because of the changes to morale in battle.
- The game's battles will always be a mess because the AI force marches everywhere and the low morale will make the enemy route before the battle begins.
- The game's battles will always be covered in hideous fog.
Please post other outstanding issues.