Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA please fix the Shogun 2 Multiplayer!

ChaoS_BladeChaoS_Blade Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 26
edited May 3 in Total War: SHOGUN 2
Currently mp ladder is stuck and won't update, avatar conquest map is stuck with 0 points on each province and wont update. It's been for 2 weeks already. We ask CA devs to look at the problem and fix it. Thanks in advance.
Post edited by ChaoS_Blade on

Comments

• ShowgunzillaShowgunzilla Registered Users Posts: 72
    really...sucks if they didn't update the avatar conquest map.
  • ChaoS_BladeChaoS_Blade Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 26
    Please can you respond? I can't even create a ticket, because "Sega is a publisher and CA is a developer". Now I am writing at forums. Can I have a tiny bit of your attention?
  • CA_SimoneCA_Simone Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 157

Please can you respond? I can't even create a ticket, because "Sega is a publisher and CA is a developer". Now I am writing at forums. Can I have a tiny bit of your attention?

Hey ChaoS_Blade! This has been reported and it's currently being investigated :) We'll share some news once we have a fix in place.

Thanks
    Thanks for you reply. Looking forward to hear good news.
  • CabarezCabarez Registered Users Posts: 6
    edited May 31
    The single player game also needs a patch. For example in battle of Kawagoe there is a bug with advisor constantly saying ,,reinforcements are coming". It's nice if one of the CA employees went through the Shogun 2 forum sections and noted all bugs for repair. I think that Shogun 2 is the best Total War game so far.
    Post edited by Cabarez on
    Hey it's been a month but no news yet. Will you fix it?
    Is it so difficult to fix rank system? It's been almost 3 months and absolutely no result since CA_Simone posted on this thread. Please CA, having killed the rank system you killed the fun playing MVM. Please fix multiplayer!