Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Patch 2.0.1 Live

CA_SimoneCA_Simone Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 143
Patch 2.0.1 for ROME REMASTERED is now live!

🤖 Various crash fixes
📜 Improved diplomacy tooltips
🏰 Fixed incorrect formation during siege battles
⚔️ Fixed a multiplayer desync issue
And much more...

Read the full notes: https://totalwar.com/blog/total-war-rome-remastered-patch-2-0-1-notes/

Patch 2.0.1 is largely a stability patch to address one-off crashes. The focus for our next patch and beyond is to investigate and improve areas of the game including AI, pathfinding and modding functionality.

Comments

• PandabaronPandabaron Registered Users Posts: 246
    edited June 1
    You know a few patches down the road for this game and you’ll actually just get the Old Rome total war.

Campaign multiplayer is the only reason I’d buy this noticeably worse game without refunding it.
  • Lion_75Lion_75 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 52
    When is Ferral going to increase the faction and region cap?
    Veni Vidi Vici
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 33,571

You know a few patches down the road for this game and you’ll actually just get the Old Rome total war.

Campaign multiplayer is the only reason I’d buy this noticeably worse game without refunding it.

Is that a insult or a threat? Because the point of the remaster is that you don't get the old RTW which is obsolete crap by now.

• PandabaronPandabaron Registered Users Posts: 246
    Neither. I’ve already refunded it because I wasn’t happy with the product in any regard. No threat, no insult, just the alienation of a die hard Total war fan with what suspiciously seems like a cash grab. There’s a lot of that going around these days.
  • TWP0DTWP0D Registered Users Posts: 2
    Crashing to desktop without error message after 15min of game.
    Multiple user reported this on Steam and devs are silent.
  • RackioRackio Registered Users Posts: 7
    Devs are silent?? nooo maybe they could fix rome 2 multiplayer... oh wait they are silent there as well