Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Skulls for the Skull Throne Event Theory

2»

Comments

• LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,193
    ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

Legend of Total War's comments make it seem like tomorrow could very well have something WH2 DLC related, I wouldn't have expected anything like that otherwise.

Have to admit that I‘m getting hyped even if I want to resist. 😂

And like others said already, if the Skull Throne FLC is indeed connected to the LP *cough* Wargor... then it makes sense to announce both things together.
    with how they teased\revealed things so far im not hyped at all :(
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,614
    I do think that we are going to get DLC announcement tomorrow, I also think that it is going to be Taurox. As for SFST content, I would like a Shadowdancer for the WE.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,870
    ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

Legend of Total War's comments make it seem like tomorrow could very well have something WH2 DLC related, I wouldn't have expected anything like that otherwise.

And like others said already, if the Skull Throne FLC is indeed connected to the LP *cough* Wargor... then it makes sense to announce both things together.
    It's understandable the hype is higher for this event since Games Workshop seems to be doing something big for that one. It's the first Skull event where they'll be making a stream with announcements. I guess Games Workshop is trying to do something similar to the E3 but only for Warhammer so we can probably expect bigger announcements.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• oliverpmasonoliverpmason Registered Users Posts: 2,009
    Sod it. I now recon dlc announcement, Khorne trailer, and to go out with a bang flc Boris and the Red Duke being made playable in campaign with unique units.

I may be wrong on the flc part.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 26,623
    Neodeinos said:

ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

It's understandable the hype is higher for this event since Games Workshop seems to be doing something big for that one. It's the first Skull event where they'll be making a stream with announcements. I guess Games Workshop is trying to do something similar to the E3 but only for Warhammer so we can probably expect bigger announcements.

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 874
    ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

But does that make sense?
    ‚Here is your new Wargor! Go play Beastmen! But in a few weeks you get a BM DLC and rework! So go play again!'

The last year we got the event DLC at once
    Sigmar protect us all...

Schub said:

ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

But does that make sense?
    ‚Here is your new Wargor! Go play Beastmen! But in a few weeks you get a BM DLC and rework! So go play again!'

The last year we got the event DLC at once
    I think they would just announce it then. The Wargor would then come together with the DLC release.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,455
    ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

Or perhaps Great Bray Shaman? The caster Lord is the more important addition probably and imo makes sense as a FLC (I wonder if they'll give it bound spells, like a free viletide, they seem to like doing that with caster lords nowadays).

Though if Taurox is the FLC not the DLC LL, then Doombull being FLC makes sense so all players can have the more thematic campaign even if DLC isn't owned...

Idk, the bottom line is I am excited for BM!
    Goatforce said:

ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

Or perhaps Great Bray Shaman? The caster Lord is the more important addition probably and imo makes sense as a FLC (I wonder if they'll give it bound spells, like a free viletide, they seem to like doing that with caster lords nowadays).

Though if Taurox is the FLC not the DLC LL, then Doombull being FLC makes sense so all players can have the more thematic campaign even if DLC isn't owned...

It all depends on who comes with the LP in my opinion. If the LP is Moonclaw then the GBS would make sense for the LP. If it’s Taurox than the Doombull makes sense.

But as long as we get all 3 of them I will be happy.
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 8,590
    Goatforce said:

ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

Beastmen ending up with three generic lord types before Tomb Kings get even their second would just kill me.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 5,678
    edited June 2
    I have a long and busy workday tomorrow, fortunately enough. Will keep me occupied until the evening.

Things once again feel surprising.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,455
    Amonkhet said:

Goatforce said:

ArneSo said:

JungleElf said:

Beastmen ending up with three generic lord types before Tomb Kings get even their second would just kill me.
    Meh, whilst the lack of a second Lord is a big issue for TKs, the BM overall need the attention more. I think a FLC Lord and DLC lord for BM has a good chance of happening.

TKs will get their DLC, probably not this next one, but it will happen, they have a pretty clear LP-sized hole in the roster.
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 2,056
    ok easy now folks. Remember when 3K got the big news about the future of 3K?

Let's not overhype anything just yet :wink: .
  • The_RadudeThe_Radude Registered Users Posts: 373
    Looks like I was right