Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mod Help TUP

TheTrue_LordAndyTheTrue_LordAndy Registered Users Posts: 985
edited June 2021 in Community Mods
So I stopped using puzzle 3d and puzzle illustration mod because TUP seems to build upon them and combine these mods while adding more custom characters. Also there were certain characters with broken models with the puzzle mods, like Liu Biaos daughter & Zhang Lu are some examples.

With TUP there seem to be way less broken models with missing bodies. (Although I have noticed a few broken portraits in my recruitment pool from time to time.).

However, when playing as Yuan Shao my captains in my captain retinues have missing bodies in battle. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this due to a lack of the mod being compatible with 1.7.1? or are some of my mods applying changes to the same tables, thus breaking some images? Does anyone know if there is a work around? Having glitched out captains in captain retinues is very annoying.

Here is my current mod list for reference (They should be all compatible and in correct load order as far as i am aware):

Any input would be helpful. Many thanks!

Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on

Comments