Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Co - op or head - to head campaign

germi77germi77 Registered Users Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in Multiplayer
Hey there, I'm looking for someone willing to play a warhammer II or three kingdoms campaign. My nickname in steam is germi77. I prefere playing in the very difficult difficulty (sorry for the redundancy) and I don't really like auto - resolving ALL the battles (I know there's people who do so, but without the battles the game is not that fun and power - bars don't take into consideration loads of factors). As long as turns don't take forever, I don't really see the point in setting a concrete time as if it was some sort of professional chess match. Add me in steam if you're up to it.
Post edited by germi77 on

Comments

• YnysYnys Registered Users Posts: 4
    I am so game to play T.w campaign with someone! Im really into Britannia atm but really struggle to find any games, even less campaigns. So if anyone fancy a game or starting a campaign hit me up on steam. My steam addy is Ynis#0284
    Look forward to hearing from peeps.