Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Slaanesh and Tzeentch next ?

NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,827

Delights is obviously for Slaanesh. Mysteries would fit Tzeentch the most I guess.
#JusticeForTzeentch
#JusticeForMonogods

Comments

• WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 5,105
    Sounds like it.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Bring naval battles to Warhammer CA!

• aMint1aMint1 Registered Users Posts: 976
    Not even subtle. When is the question? Anything before dlc?
  • FerestorFerestor Registered Users Posts: 1,261
    aMint1 said:

Not even subtle. When is the question? Anything before dlc?

Maybe one trailer?
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,830
    I thought it would be Slaanesh Nurgle, because Tzeench fits better for Cathay. But I guess this works too.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

• hendo’hendo’ Registered Users Posts: 2,833
    I'm setting my sights on August. Maybe there's a chance within the next couple.of weeks. But I anticipate July 1st will be the SaF show.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,827
    hendo1592 said:

I'm setting my sights on August. Maybe there's a chance within the next couple.of weeks. But I anticipate July 1st will be the SaF show.

Who knows, there might be a trailer next week to get people excited and then they'll be silence about it for two weeks because of the lord pack and they'll showcase WH3 again after the release of the DLC.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,570
    edited June 17
    To be honest "mysteries" could in theory be Slaanesh as well. His are the Keepers of Secrets, right? It might be Tzeentch but mysteries aren't simply the scientific or mystical ones.

So they might just simply be hinting Slaanesh here, rather than both new showcases.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 569
    Neodeinos said:

Delights is obviously for Slaanesh. Mysteries would fit Tzeentch the most I guess.

I thought the same when I read this
    Just as planned

• talonntalonn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,582
    edited June 17
    Probable.

That means it will be Cathay vs Nurgle in the final trailer?
  • jknarrjknarr Registered Users Posts: 13
    Cathay and Nurgle are the 2 most anticipated races, so it does make sense CA would save those for just before launch to build more hype.
  • ToxicFlamesToxicFlames Registered Users Posts: 496
    Cathay will be fighting Nurgle? Yes! i Can't Wait! i wanted to see Tzeentch next anyway.

• Rob18446Rob18446 Registered Users Posts: 2,275
    Very nice, looking forward to it
  • TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 4,688
    Crossil said:

To be honest "mysteries" could in theory be Slaanesh as well. His are the Keepers of Secrets, right? It might be Tzeentch but mysteries aren't simply the scientific or mystical ones.

So they might just simply be hinting Slaanesh here, rather than both new showcases.

That could be.

"Mysteries" does indeed sound too exquisite for Tzeentch...