Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Thanks for picking up the pace of info

ItharusItharus Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 13,590
Title, really. Just sayin' thanks because it seems like things are coming at a better clip now. It's appreciated. It's better to drool over the sight of a feast then sit there drooling because you can smell it but not see it and are damned hungry.

Comments

• UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,057
    Don’t get used to it.
  • legacy1200legacy1200 Registered Users Posts: 24
    its good like this but i think we will have a little speed bump in juli because of the wh2 dlc but then the hype train can run full speed again :)
  • Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,819
    If it takes anywhere near to a month for CA to move on to the next race it's your fault for jinxing it.
  • mewade44mewade44 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,385
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 5,317
    The question is: Will we see the next set before or after the WH2 DLC? Seeing how there's still time.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,590

If it takes anywhere near to a month for CA to move on to the next race it's your fault for jinxing it.

LOL
  • mdgh1991mdgh1991 Registered Users Posts: 429
    Oh @Itharus, my real nightmare, it's one of those few times we are in agreement.
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I have to admit I didn't really expect the Khorne roster reveal just yet. I though a few more unit reveals or showcases would happen then we'd get the roster reveal next week.

Then again, I foresee only next week as still warhammer 3, then the two following weeks will be all W2 DLC.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,590
    mdgh1991 said:

Oh @Itharus, my real nightmare, it's one of those few times we are in agreement.

Bwahahahahahaha!
    Nyxilis said:

I have to admit I didn't really expect the Khorne roster reveal just yet. I though a few more unit reveals or showcases would happen then we'd get the roster reveal next week.

Then again, I foresee only next week as still warhammer 3, then the two following weeks will be all W2 DLC.

Have the same thought, tbh. I'm guessing Cathay and/or Tzeentch next.
    Hopefully a Slaanesh versus Tzeentch trailer pretty soon.
    JungleElf said:

I wouldn't be so fast. There is a chaos god rivalry they can exploit and it's not Tzeenie and Slaanesh. Cathay can effectively go against any of them as any rivalry there is essentially invented.
    Nyxilis said:

JungleElf said:

I wouldn't be so fast. There is a chaos god rivalry they can exploit and it's not Tzeenie and Slaanesh. Cathay can effectively go against any of them as any rivalry there is essentially invented.
    Oh I'm fully aware, that last sentence in the roster-blog might (keyword: might) point towards Tzeentch versus Slaanesh, though.

Although I'd much rather have Slaanesh versus Nurgle first with Cathay and Tzeentch as the last couple.
    JungleElf said:

Nyxilis said:

JungleElf said:

Oh I'm fully aware, that last sentence in the roster-blog might (keyword: might) point towards Tzeentch versus Slaanesh, though.

Although I'd much rather have Slaanesh versus Nurgle first with Cathay and Tzeentch as the last couple.
    Possible hint I will confess, or possibly just hinting those gods are also still yet to come.

As far as who verses Cathay? I kinda don't have a preference really. Cathay has no real rivalry other than the one that gets invented.