Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can the new forum users leave trough the same door they came?

IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 3,948
edited June 19 in Total War General Chat
To all those new users who only came here to rant:

GET OUT OF HERE

you have discord, reddit and other onlyfans-supported social networks.

To the OG users:

Neodeinos, romoboy, red dox, vanillaG, davedave, odtengri, lucibuis (RIP), arneso, amonketh, axiosimphos, bardiinquisition, gotrek_beastlord, uberreptilian,bies, kelefane, mecanojavi. waagchief, saweendra, crossil, shiroamakuza, jungle elf, kiwi , hillbilymachinegun, guaridanofmetal, siwi, goatface, reeks scorpion, commisar_g, grom_thepaunch (ASCENDED) and all the classic everyday users I'm missing, from here I say hello to you all and just wait till WH3 release and all of these people will be gone.

*Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!
*Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
*Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
*Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• Pepperman5Pepperman5 Registered Users Posts: 25
    I'll take Gatekeeping for 500
  • MisterSquidMisterSquid Florida, USARegistered Users Posts: 1,174
    Speaking as an old user who is also tired of all the complaining, you can't just tell people to leave because you disagree with them.
    Remember: there's no reason to get angry on the forums. Be polite and respectful towards other people's opinions, even if you disagree.

Currently eagerly awaiting the Ogre Kingdoms!
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 1,674
    What's that? you want all the users from discord, reddit and other onlyfans-supported social networks to come here? I got you, I will call them right now, tell them that a fake robot that claims not to be a robot wants more people to discuss warhammer 3 on the forum!
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,778
    Add my new frenemy Fingolfin to that list.

I'm down for the complaint as long as no one thinks we're actually better. I for one am an idiot.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 3,948

Add my new frenemy Fingolfin to that list.

I'm down for the complaint as long as no one thinks we're actually better. I for one am an idiot.

we are not better. we are different.
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 968
    You are a new user from my perspective as well.
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 710
    Not considered OG user...
    Feelsbadman 😥
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 6,016
    Pede said:

Not considered OG user...
    Feelsbadman 😥

Same bro
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,784
    Mildly offended I don't get a name mention.
    81jt2dj75iky.png

• ProcessingProcessing Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 356

GET OUT OF HERE

To the OG users:

Neodeinos, romoboy, red dox, vanillaG, davedave, odtengri, lucibuis (RIP), arneso, amonketh, axiosimphos, bardiinquisition, gotrek_beastlord, uberreptilian,bies, kelefane, mecanojavi. waagchief, saweendra, crossil, shiroamakuza, scorpion, grom_thepaunch (ASCENDED) and all the classic everyday users I'm missing, from here I say hello to you all and just wait till WH3 release and all of these people will be gone.

How dare you not mention our lord and saviour Veresh... This is a blasphemy!
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 4,726

uberreptilian

Awww I love you too OP :heart: Don't worry I'll always be around, thank you for feeding my narcissism UwU.

I do admit I thought it was funny I got a mention, but you, @Pede @FungusHound @SerPus @Schwarzhelm @ScionOfTheEmperor @Reeks @Wyvax @xBlood_Raven @Bayes @GreenColoured @Lunaticprince @Goatforce @Itharus @SakuraHeinz (RIP) @Pocman @ladymissfit and @Draxynnic (and others I forget atm soz) didn't despite being older and less annoying than me lmao.
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    @Commissar_G once dared to question me and tried to make a mockery of me for predicting Rasputin LL. Now that history has shown me to be the Victor, the Commissar begged for mercy. I quote directly
    "Well, your victory was complete and total. You may publicly admonish me and choose my fate. Do it. I deserve the shame I've brought to my ancestors." and I, being a humble Goddess have granted the Commisssar their wish.
    Let this Signature and @Commissar_G's horrific mistake serve as an example of what happens to those who question my Kairos Fateweaver levels of wisdom!

uberreptilian

Awww I love you too OP :heart: Don't worry I'll always be around, thank you for feeding my narcissism UwU.

I do admit I thought it was funny I got a mention, but you, @Pede @FungusHound @SerPus @Schwarzhelm @ScionOfTheEmperor @Reeks @Wyvax @xBlood_Raven @Bayes @GreenColoured @Lunaticprince @Goatforce @Itharus @SakuraHeinz (RIP) @Pocman @ladymissfit and @Draxynnic (and others I forget atm soz) didn't despite being older and less annoying than me lmao.
    I know right!?

C-can i h..have your mention spot?
    I mean you don't REALLY need it, and.. you see it's just a long time since i have been mentioned and I could really use it y'know?

Waddaya say?! Help me out man!
    Pede said:

uberreptilian

I know right!?

I mean you don't REALLY need it, and.. you see it's just a long time since i have been mentioned and I could really use it y'know?

Lmao, Alright, just make sure to shout me out when I'm correct about Pre Order AND no Mutalith Vortex Beast for Tzeentch OK? :wink:
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    @Commissar_G once dared to question me and tried to make a mockery of me for predicting Rasputin LL. Now that history has shown me to be the Victor, the Commissar begged for mercy. I quote directly
    "Well, your victory was complete and total. You may publicly admonish me and choose my fate. Do it. I deserve the shame I've brought to my ancestors." and I, being a humble Goddess have granted the Commisssar their wish.
    Let this Signature and @Commissar_G's horrific mistake serve as an example of what happens to those who question my Kairos Fateweaver levels of wisdom!
  • Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,643
    I'm a relativly new forum member yet I don't have any problem with the game so far. I'm confused, what should I do?

I'm a relativly new forum member yet I don't have any problem with the game so far. I'm confused, what should I do?

When in doubt, leave i guess??

Pede said:

uberreptilian

I know right!?

Lmao, Alright, just make sure to shout me out when I'm correct about Pre Order AND no Mutalith Vortex Beast for Tzeentch OK? :wink:
    Anything for a mention brah.. Anything...
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,617
    I miss MrJade.
  • Hellspawn2Hellspawn2 Registered Users Posts: 151
    I can neither agree or disagree with your statement. This is a public forum that anyone is welcome to contribute. That being said, I am eye rolling at the flood of new threads all saying the same thing. It's ok to add your opinion on to an existing topic discussing the same thing. We don't need 6 pages of crap all saying that they don't like the roster reveals.
  • summertimelovinsummertimelovin Registered Users Posts: 403
    I don't do reddit or discord so I'd welcome any new peeps voicing their opinions on the forum. As long as they follow the rules and are open to actual discussion.
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,270

GET OUT OF HERE

To the OG users:

Neodeinos, romoboy, red dox, vanillaG, davedave, odtengri, lucibuis (RIP), arneso, amonketh, axiosimphos, bardiinquisition, gotrek_beastlord, uberreptilian,bies, kelefane, mecanojavi. waagchief, saweendra, crossil, shiroamakuza, scorpion, grom_thepaunch (ASCENDED) and all the classic everyday users I'm missing, from here I say hello to you all and just wait till WH3 release and all of these people will be gone.

Lol who do you think you are to decide who is or isn’t welcome here?
    makar55 said:

I miss MrJade.

Aw now I'm sad :cry:.Ol Nessie is another another one I liked who is now deceased.
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 3,466
    I mean you can leave if you can't handle the newcomers.

• LevicariumLevicarium Registered Users Posts: 687
    lol wtf. The forums are finally alive again, and you want to go back to having the same 5 conversations with the same 20 people?

And also, you haven't been here so long lol
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,101
    edited June 18
    Rage, my children, rage! Don't let your anger abate. RAGE against all the perceived injustices. Right or wrong. RAGE, that's all you need to know. And don't forget to drink a cup of hot chocolate.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• ThomassiniThomassini Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    edited June 18

GET OUT OF HERE

To the OG users:

Lol who do you think you are to decide who is or isn’t welcome here?
    The amount of entitlement is simply disgusting.

I’d also like to remind OP that he is among what I consider “new users” here. Starting his career with trolling threads.

Sigh…
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,725
    edited June 18
    Damn man I got dropped. The hell is this. You'd figure like 5 years would be enough to make the cut.

Also no, new users and new ideas should be encouraged. Ceaseless whining and grandstanding less so, but then again this thread probably isn't helping either.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,778
    makar55 said:

I miss MrJade.

That one used to always get upset with me because I would write opinions and not say "in my opinion" which I thought, and think is the dumbest thing. It's a statement on a subjective matter, of course it's an opinion.

He then threatened me near the end. I think I broke him.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
This discussion has been closed.