Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

So If I Confederate with Thorek...

WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 5,633
...And he has his pet carnosaur in his army, do I get access to him while playing the other dwarf factions? :]

I will name him Chomper.
Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Warhammer Deserves Naval Battles

Comments

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 11,610
    You mean the Shard Dragon?
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
  • WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 5,633
    RikRiorik said:

Still hoping they come in WH3. Not like they'd give those away for free after all.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 11,610
    Wyvax said:

RikRiorik said:

Still hoping they come in WH3. Not like they'd give those away for free after all.
    Oh you are one of those heretics, yuck 😂!

#NoTrueDwarfFallacy
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    RikRiorik said:

Wyvax said:

RikRiorik said:

Oh you are one of those heretics, yuck 😂!

#NoTrueDwarfFallacy
    Pah, the power of runes is where all dwarfen strength draws from. I'd rather yoke a beastie and send it pell-mell into a horde of rakki, then utilize all this new fangled, unreliable technology the young'uns keep harpin' on about. If it was good enou' fer Grungni, than it's good enou' fer us!!!

• arthadawarthadaw Registered Users Posts: 1,793
    Shard Dragon/Murder Furret could be a good inclusion, Rune Giants are less interesting for me since they are just armoured giants

Units I want:

Steamroller/ Deathroller: Doomflayer but heavier (from Bloodbowl)

Shard Dragon: Murder Furret, fast and very hard hitting but not great armour

Doomflayer (either like Fanatic or Skaven plague Flail)

Grudgerakers: Shotguns

arthadaw said:

Shard Dragon/Murder Furret could be a good inclusion, Rune Giants are less interesting for me since they are just armoured giants

Units I want:

Steamroller/ Deathroller: Doomflayer but heavier (from Bloodbowl)

Shard Dragon: Murder Furret, fast and very hard hitting but not great armour

Doomflayer (either like Fanatic or Skaven plague Flail)

Grudgerakers: Shotguns

I think you're referring to the Doomseekers. The Slayers with the crazy chain axes.

• arthadawarthadaw Registered Users Posts: 1,793
    Correct, I even used Doomflayer to explain what the Steamroller could work like

So embarrassing
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,557
    Shard Dragon = heretic
    Blaced said:

Shard Dragon = heretic

You doubt in the power of the runes passed down by the Ancestor gods?

• ASyrianASyrian Registered Users Posts: 1,268
    Wyvax said:

...And he has his pet carnosaur in his army, do I get access to him while playing the other dwarf factions? :]

I will name him Chomper.

Maybe he wont use it as AI
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,031
    Wyvax said:

RikRiorik said:

I join you in your hopes then!