Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

With Lizardmen getting no changes - we need this

WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 2,240

Comments

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,327
    Norsca and WoC first though
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,240
    Neodeinos said:

• Prince_AlucardPrince_Alucard Registered Users Posts: 556
    WoC I could see first, LM I could see whenever given that they don't need a dlc attached. Norsca I'd wager would getting a dlc and rework. But they could get some stuff reworked pretty early too, probably alongside WoC or a bit after.
  • PilthoidPilthoid Registered Users Posts: 284
    Need is a word that I don’t think lizardmen after this many updates require the use of.

Would be nice if….
  • Beef545Beef545 Registered Users Posts: 764
    Lizards just need small tweak to geomantic web, kroxigor heroes, and maybe terror bird riders-that's all which is required to reach picobello status.

WoC definitely need dlc.

As for norsca? I feel like flc is enough, it would be kinda awkward to make dlc for them as it would cost as much as entire race.
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Troll has come.
  • DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 2,781
    Neodeinos said:

Also Vampire Counts
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh & the Hobgoblin Khanate!
  • KirGeoKirGeo Registered Users Posts: 886
    Ideally in my opinion WoC and Norsca would come first as major part of game 3 is chaos and a synergy between all chaotic factions might be established ASAP.

Followed by VC DLC and a proper rework.

Followed by a rework or LM cause they have the most DLC in game 2 and still have boring campaign mechanics. Could come as a FLC with the DLC after the VC one.

Then every race would be in a somewhat equal footing in mechanics and start the cycle again.
    We want all the factions Dogs of War, Araby, Ind, Kuresh, Nippon, Hobgoblin Khanate. Milk us CA.
  • Fan3982173917524862Fan3982173917524862 Registered Users Posts: 1,545
    edited July 4
    Neodeinos said:

Yes, I agree. The overreaction from Lizardmen players right now is because we are getting a DLC that doesn't bring any new updates and there's a very slim chance we are getting another one during WH3, considering we expected this to be during WH3 and we're getting pretty much everything available. No Lizardmen fan is saying their faction is in need of help more than any of these.
    Dwarfs, Vampires, WoC, Norsca and even Empire have more connection to 3 and possible additions that's not in the game compared to Lizardmen, who are getting everything now and without an update or revisit to the DLC campaigns.
  • Prince_AlucardPrince_Alucard Registered Users Posts: 556
    Yes, if anything I just think LM could be updated at any point in game 3 since there is no DLC needed.

I mean if anything, I could see like Tetto Eko as FLC just like Thorek this upcoming update. It'd make sense as a marketing tactic as it's giving away the core LM roster and mechanics away for free right, but then to newer players it's like "Do you like this core roster and mechanics? Well there's more from purchasing game 2 along with three DLCs to choose from". That's how I see it anyway.
  • SeanJeanquoiSeanJeanquoi Registered Users Posts: 3,413
    DLC doesn't = a free update, I genuinely have no Idea why people suddenly thought LM would get their update one game early.

WH2 races have been getting content out the Wazoo and we know they're gonna be updated in WH3. We also know that you don't need to be part of a DLC pack to be the candidate for the free update.

I agree LM are unlikely to get another big DLC, but they could easily get a character pack, a few FLC's here and there and maybe a sub-faction DLC for Sotek to spruce him up.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,085
    The fact that the Dwarfs got such a detailed FLC update tells me everyone who ‘needs’ one will get one.
  • TrotrorigoloTrotrorigolo Registered Users Posts: 81
    WoC are going to get a huge upate with game 3 launch for sure, CA won't just add the new chaos factions and ignore Kolek, Sigvald and the rest, you can be sure that with ame 3 they will be rework !

For Norska, pretty sure they will get a DMC soon, either way with game 3, they will be right in for a mega support !

LM on the other hand are not really a center piece in game three, that why a FLC rework should be the big thing to pudh out righ now ! Especially with Kuresh and the lost city of the old ones !

Moreover, game still has a big spine in the back : aka Nakai and its terrible campaign !
  • DaruwindDaruwind Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,446
    Slann variants

Sotek sacrifices

Geoweb

Blessed spawning

Nakai Horde

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"
  • Fan3982173917524862Fan3982173917524862 Registered Users Posts: 1,545

WoC are going to get a huge upate with game 3 launch for sure, CA won't just add the new chaos factions and ignore Kolek, Sigvald and the rest, you can be sure that with ame 3 they will be rework !

For Norska, pretty sure they will get a DMC soon, either way with game 3, they will be right in for a mega support !

LM on the other hand are not really a center piece in game three, that why a FLC rework should be the big thing to pudh out righ now ! Especially with Kuresh and the lost city of the old ones !

Moreover, game still has a big spine in the back : aka Nakai and its terrible campaign !

CA confirmed no WoC rework at 3 launch.
  • Rob18446Rob18446 Registered Users Posts: 2,030

Neodeinos said:

Yes, I agree. The overreaction from Lizardmen players right now is because we are getting a DLC that doesn't bring any new updates and there's a very slim chance we are getting another one during WH3, considering we expected this to be during WH3 and we're getting pretty much everything available. No Lizardmen fan is saying their faction is in need of help more than any of these.
    Dwarfs, Vampires, WoC, Norsca and even Empire have more connection to 3 and possible additions that's not in the game compared to Lizardmen, who are getting everything now and without an update or revisit to the DLC campaigns.
    Not sure why you think there's only a slim chance of getting an update in WH3, seems pretty obvious that once the WH1 race updates are finished they'll move onto WH2 races.
  • endikuxendikux Registered Users Posts: 829
    Pilthoid said:

Need is a word that I don’t think lizardmen after this many updates require the use of.

Would be nice if….

Sick of this nonsense argument. LM have NEVER had a SINGLE "update" despite having THREE DLC.

They have only gotten new units and broken campaigns for terrible lords. Literally, the worst campaign in the game is Nakai.

Their mechanics are IDENTICAL to the way they were on the RELEASE of the game. Not. One. Single. Update. Ever.

But you people keep with this "they have gotten so many updates" bullcrap. I'm tired of standing up for other people's factions and listening to this drivel from people.
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,052

DLC doesn't = a free update, I genuinely have no Idea why people suddenly thought LM would get their update one game early.

WH2 races have been getting content out the Wazoo and we know they're gonna be updated in WH3. We also know that you don't need to be part of a DLC pack to be the candidate for the free update.

I agree LM are unlikely to get another big DLC, but they could easily get a character pack, a few FLC's here and there and maybe a sub-faction DLC for Sotek to spruce him up.

Skaven got a food rework, a plague mechanic and the underempire.

HE got an influence rebalanced and change, and a trait buff to make things other than entrepreneurs and incendiary useful.

DE got a load of tweets with the Rakarth patch.

LM get nothing
  • SephlockSephlock Registered Users Posts: 2,818
    endikux said:

Pilthoid said:

Would be nice if….

Sick of this nonsense argument. LM have NEVER had a SINGLE "update" despite having THREE DLC.

They have only gotten new units and broken campaigns for terrible lords. Literally, the worst campaign in the game is Nakai.

Their mechanics are IDENTICAL to the way they were on the RELEASE of the game. Not. One. Single. Update. Ever.

But you people keep with this "they have gotten so many updates" bullcrap. I'm tired of standing up for other people's factions and listening to this drivel from people.
    That's not ENTIRELY true! They got leader specific mechanics, like Nakai's ball-and-chain allied faction that has to be begged for money every few turns and constantly drags you into wars against your allies, and refuses to either give you all of it's money or spend any of that money on a standing army to help defend itself, effectively serving as a giant piggy bank for your enemies.

That and Tehenhauin's pyramid!