As in topic.
As Lizardmen have nice pool of lords to pick from, and next one will arrive soon I was hoping for him to be fixed finally. As he is neither hard enough to tank things that go for him, neither kill things that he would need to kill or provide utility.
As for current archetypes of lords Lizardmen have:
Magic users - Slann and heroes skinks, whereas their additional roles is anti-intantry most of the time, due to access to stegadons [Mazdamundi, Tehenhauin, vortexes];
Anti-large - Carno lords;
Assasiss - I reckon Oxyotl will take this role;
Anti-infantry - Kroxi Lord, Gor-Rok
As for Nakai... He does not really fit in any of those categories.
A nice niche for him could be an actual DISRUPTOR.
Let me explain:
Do not want to go in depth into lore as there is almost none but i wan to use one thing that he is actually known for:
It'd require no changes in animations - as his current animations make him go deep and if microed well he could just bounce around and make a mess out of infantry units. Similary to what Settra can do.
1. First of all i'd actually reduce his MA, as it's not really needed here cause he'd not be a duelist.
2. Would actually invert MD with MA. So he'd be harder to hit but he'd also have issues with hitting anything with decent MD.
3. His hp and armor would need to go up a bit. (ARMOR 140-ish? maybe a bit too high...; HP 8.5k?).
4. Not sure if would actually change WS, due to easily buffable (to riddiculous values) stat and his WS being actually quite high. (Actually maybe a little nerf to it could balance it further)...
5. Mass would need to go a bit higher alonside his size. (I'd go for ~4k-5k mass and i have issues with describe-ing how his actual size would need to be changed...)
Please CA make him fun to bring. As of now he is being forgotten